Chapter 152

One month later: Qingyunzong.

Many guests came to attend the Dao Companion Ceremony today, and the Qingyun Sect has not been so lively for a long time. Fu Linyuan, who was in the Mahayana period, can be said to be the number one expert in the realm of self-cultivation. Who would dare not give face: Besides, how could people refuse to have such an opportunity to contact Fu Linyuan? Some aristocratic families even brought their talented children, and if they were lucky enough to be accepted as apprentices by Fu Linyuan: then the future would be limitless, and it would be very beneficial to the whole family.

Today's Qingyunzong is not as deserted as it used to be, with red silk decorations hanging everywhere, which looks extra festive: The guests are unconsciously infected by this atmosphere, and smiles are also on their faces. Don't look at the monks who look like they don't eat the world, but they are actually very gossip: The life of a monk is too long, and it is too boring to always cultivate. Fu Linyuan specially built a garden on Linyuan Peak for Xie Jingxing, this matter has spread throughout the cultivation world, and they are very curious about this manor. Fu Linyuan was a person with a strong sense of territory: Linyuan Peak would be his and Xie Jing Xing's home in the future: It was impossible for these people to visit Linyuan Peak, but it did not stop them from Yujian's view of the manor from the air. There is no isolation from the formation method: With the eyesight of a monk, you can see the scenery in the garden clearly in the air. This is a complete replica of the garden where the emperors lived in the world: even in the realm of cultivation, it is not inferior: there are many natural beauties in the realm of cultivation, but very few artificially carved beauties, and the ingenious scenery everywhere in the garden makes me accustomed to seeing it The monks in Jingjing were also very amazed: but what surprised them even more was Fu Linyuan's care for Xie Jing Xing. Some young cultivators showed envious expressions, Xie Jing Xing was really lucky who would not want a powerful, dedicated and considerate Taoist like Fu Linyuan. Fu Linyuan didn't know that because of him, many people's requirements for Taoist companions were much higher. When Fu Linyuan and Xie Jing Xing appeared in front of the crowd holding hands, the scene became quiet and everyone stared at the two of them in a daze.

A pair of beautiful people, one is magnificent and the other is handsome. Zhuan, but the gods are ruthless and ruthless, the eyes of the two looking at each other are as gentle as the warm sun, and the affection in their eyes is hotter than the blazing sun.

The two stood opposite each other, holding hands and looking at each other, with only each other in their eyes.

The Sect Master of Qingyun Sect is the officiant of this Dao Companion Ceremony. Seeing that the two of them are looking at each other for a long time, he coughed lightly, interrupted the two, and joked: "You two will wait for the Dao Companion to pass. You can look at it however you want, and no one bothers you when you see that the world is old, so let's finish the ceremony first, it won't be beautiful if it misses the auspicious time." The

guests laughed, and at the same time felt the deep feelings of the two people once again. Some of them felt that Xie Jing Xing was not worthy of Fu Linyuan, and some felt that Xie Jing Xing was lucky to have a Dao Companion like Fu Linyuan, but when they really saw these two people, everyone had a feeling that they should be a couple. There seems to be a special aura lingering between the two, so that no one else can get in. Seeing that the two are ready, the Sect Master of Qingyun Sect is so angry that he sinks into his dantian and said in a long voice: "The Dao Companion Ceremony begins—" His voice fell . , a disciple of Qingyun Sect brought two cups of tea to the two of them respectively. The two took the tea and bowed respectfully to Master Chao Yunhe, and said in unison: "Master, please drink tea." Master Yunhe took two cups of tea respectively . Everyone took a sip of their tea with a look of relief. He didn't say anything to warn him, because he could see better than anyone these days how good the relationship between the two was. The Dao Companion Ceremony in the comprehension world does not have the red tape of the secular world. Usually, under the witness of the elders, the newcomer makes a Dao Companion oath to the Tao of Heaven, and once the oath is fulfilled, it becomes a Dao Companion. The part of serving tea was specially added after discussion between Xie Jingxing and Fu Linyuan. In the original plot, Master Yunhe sacrificed his life for the original owner. This cup of tea, Master Yunhe, could bear it. When the guests saw this scene, they once again recognized Fu Linyuan's love for Xie Jing Xing, and at the same time, they also mentioned the status of Master Yunhe in their hearts to a position that should not be provoked. His previous deeds, that is not a good-tempered Lord.

"Soul oath -" The sect master calmly announced the next link, even if he knew it long ago, he still couldn't stop the stormy waves in his heart.

When the guests heard the words, they all showed shocking expressions on their faces, no one thought that the oath that Fu Linyuan and Xie Jing Xing were about to form was a soul oath.

There are three kinds of Dao Companion Oaths in the cultivation world.

The first is the ordinary Daoist oath, that is, the two parties of the contract make an oath to the Tao of Heaven, promising to form a Daoist partner with each other, sharing weal and woe, and never giving up. After the approval of the Heavenly Dao, the rules of heaven and earth will be lowered, which have a binding effect on both parties of the oath. Most Taoists will choose this oath. If the relationship between the two parties breaks down, this kind of oath can be cancelled, but the revocation of the oath will be at the cost of the downgrade of the cultivation base.

The second is the blood oath, that is, the two parties to the contract use the blood as an alliance. This kind of oath is also called the oath of the same fate. The Taoist partners who form the blood oath live and die together, and can be the first time when the other party encounters danger. sensed. Once the oath is fulfilled, the way of heaven will also descend the rules of heaven and earth, and if it is violated, it will die. There are also very few Taoist companions who are deeply emotional and unswerving in the world of self-cultivation who choose this kind of oath. The third type is the soul oath, that is, the two parties separate part of their souls and merge into each other's souls. The souls are integrated. No matter where the other party is, they can sense each other's emotional thoughts and even see each other's memories. , Dao companions who form a soul oath not only live and die together, but also find each other even if they are reincarnated, and live together forever. Most people will not choose this kind of vow, because it is very painful to separate the soul, and most people are not willing to reveal all their emotional thoughts and memories to others without reservation. Once the soul oath is completed, the way of heaven will also drop the rules of heaven and earth, and once it is violated, the soul will be scattered. It is said that ten thousand years ago, a Taoist companion chose the soul oath, and in the following ten thousand years, no Taoist companion chose this kind of oath. Fu Linyuan and Xie Jing Xing did not care about the shock of everyone at this time, they were suffering from the pain of splitting their souls, they saw their faces pale and sweat dripping from their foreheads. The hands of the two were tightly clasped together, as if to give each other strength, and they would not let go no matter how painful it was.

After a while, Fu Linyuan leaned over to touch Xie Jing Xing's forehead, and saw a golden ball fly out from between his brows and quickly flew into Xie Jing Xing's brow.

The golden ball circled around Xie Jing Xing's sea of ​​consciousness excitedly, and then found Xie Jing Xing's same golden soul, gently wrapped him, and merged with him little by little, Xie Jing Xing felt the comforting and loving emotions in the golden ball, and even The tear-like pain from the soul was relieved a lot.

At the same time, Xie Jing Xing also wrapped his separated soul with his divine sense and flew out of the eyebrows and entered Fu Linyuan's eyebrows. Xie Jing Xing immediately felt that part of his soul was being hugged gently, and then slowly merged with the other party. During this process, the two of them clearly felt all the emotions and thoughts of each other. Seeing the not-so-serious images in Fu Linyuan's mind at this time, in front of so many guests, Rao was thick-skinned and Xie Jing Xing felt a little embarrassed, his face slightly pale Red. "Be restrained!" Xie Jing Xing conveyed his emotions. "I didn't mean it, but I couldn't help it." Fu Linyuan responded innocently. The two of you came and went silently, and the guests would never have imagined that they looked serious, and the mind of the Taoist Immortal Lin Yuan was actually full of the various postures of the next bridal chamber flower candle night. Apart from the unspeakable, both of them have seen a lot from each other's sea of ​​knowledge: the heartbeat when they meet in each life, the worrying about gain and loss before confirming the relationship, the sweet joy when the two hearts make a promise, the satisfaction and nostalgia when they grow old, the long wait The eroding thoughts of the bones, the surprise and anxiety when we meet again, the happiness at this time. From then on, Fu Linyuan and Xie Jingxing became Taoist couples, husband and wife were of one mind, shared blessings and misfortunes, shared life and death, and never left or abandoned. The two of them swore an oath in their hearts, and a beam of light shone from the sky, shrouding the two of them, a mysterious feeling was born in their hearts, and they felt that there was a touch of connection in each other's souls, and the soul oath was fulfilled! There was a beautiful sound of music floating in the sky, and then a hundred birds chirped and a hundred flowers bloomed. This is the approval from the heaven.

The guests were shocked that the two of them really formed a soul oath, and they were also surprised that the souls of the two were golden, which is the golden light of merit. Such a rich golden light of merit.

Naturally, they would not have thought that Fu Linyuan and Xie Jing Xing had already experienced countless worlds together. Both of them are in high positions in every world. Because they have no descendants, their property is finally handed over to the state for charity. In the end-of-the-world world, they have killed countless zombies. In the interstellar world, they have killed countless insects. The beasts have saved countless people, and it is not an exaggeration to say that the merits and virtues are boundless.

Xu Baijing was also watching the Dao Companion Ceremony in the crowd. When he saw Fu Linyuan's appearance, his eyes were full of astonishment. He didn't expect Fu Linyuan to be so good-looking. Compared with him, Chu Haotian could only be considered ordinary.

Regardless of appearance or cultivation, Fu Linyuan didn't know how many times Chu Haotian was stronger, so it was no wonder that Chu Haotian would be jealous of him. At this time, Xu Baijing had forgotten how he had sworn before Chu Haotian that Fu Linyuan was less than one-tenth of Chu Haotian.

Seeing Fu Linyuan's affection for Xie Jingxing, listening to the admiration and envy of the people around him, Xu Baijing was angry and unwilling, how could a hypocritical person like Xie Jingxing be worthy of Fu Linyuan? , the soulful couples are all his.

Xu Baijing thought that he had clearly met Fu Linyuan back then, if Xie Jingxing didn't save him and took Fu Linyuan away, he would definitely know Fu Linyuan. Compared with a hypocritical person like Xie Jingxing, Fu Linyuan would definitely like him more, so stand up at this time. It was him who was envied there.

Rebirth through time travel always gives people an inexplicable sense of superiority, which is the case with Xu Baijing. In the original plot, there was a spiritual stone given by the original owner. He could successfully buy a black stone, then open the spiritual treasure, optimize the spiritual root, and be surrounded by beautiful men, each of which satisfied his sense of superiority. But now that Xie Jing Xing had blocked his most important opportunity, he did not know how long his sense of superiority could be maintained.