Chapter 128(Arc 9: This Omega A Exploded)

As soon as Xie Jing Xing regained consciousness, he immediately realized that something was wrong with his body: his whole body was hot, his body was weak, and he desperately wanted someone to comfort him: This symptom was exactly the same as when he had taken some kind of drug. He bit the tip of his tongue fiercely, using the pain to wake himself up a little: Then he opened the door with his remaining willpower, and stumbled out: Based on past experience: It's definitely not safe to stay where you are. .

Xie Jing Xing who did not know the information of this world had absolutely no idea what a bad decision this was, at this time he just wanted to find a secret place where he could soak in cold water and get through the time of the medicinal effect in his body. As soon as Xie Jing Xing opened the door, the pheromone belonging to Omega flooded the entire corridor in an instant: The alphas who came and went were surrounded by tempting pheromones: The strong-willed can endure, the weak-willed instantly turned into an irrational beast, crimson red His eyes rushed towards Xie Jing Xing. Several pheromones of different flavors came: Xie Jinggan's body clamored for indulgence: let himself indulge in it, but the unfamiliar and aggressive atmosphere made him extremely uncomfortable, and the only remaining meaning and reason made him He subconsciously released his mental power, he didn't know how long his rational intelligence would last, so he didn't have any spare energy for this blow. The alphas who turned into beasts were completely unaware that they were hovering on the brink of death: Seeing that the alphas were about to be hit by a powerful mental force: The door behind Xie Jing Xing suddenly opened: The domineering alpha breath instantly enveloped Xie Jing Xing, and it was always strong. A powerful arm stretched out from the door and pulled Xie Jing Xing into his arms. The familiar aura made Xie Jing Xing subconsciously withdraw his mental power: He buried his head in the man's neck and sniffed the reassuring smell on the man. The man hugged Xie Jing Xing tightly and looked at the group of alphas outside the door with a gloomy expression, his voice was filled with anger that was about to come: "Go away!" The powerful alpha pheromone covered up the smell of omega pheromone and let the outside The alpha regained his senses slightly, and when they saw the man's face and the intimate gesture of the two, their faces turned white: "His Royal Highness? We..."

At this time, the man did not have the patience to listen, and closed the door with a "Bang!" sound, isolating their words from the door.

Inside the door, the familiar aura made Xie Jing Xing completely reassured, he completely obeyed his body's instincts, his lips kissed the man's face indiscriminately, and his hands were restlessly touching the man's body.

This is very hard for Yan Xun, the Omega in his arms has an inexplicable attraction to him, and now he is still restless in his arms, and he is promiscuous everywhere, and he can hold back and move. Yan Xun's body stiffened, fine sweat dripped from her forehead, but she didn't dare to move her hands, for fear that she would lose control completely if she moved. He could indeed throw people into ice water to calm them down just like he did with the omegas who seduced him before, but as long as he thought about the appearance of this person shivering in the water, he couldn't bear it. His restraint was not appreciated by the person in his arms, Xie Jing Xing kissed for a long time without getting a response, his body became more and more uncomfortable, he patted the man in dissatisfaction, complaining with a coquettish tone: "Why don't you kiss me ?" As he spoke, he held up the man's face and kissed his lips. "You..." Yan Xun wanted to say something, but as soon as he opened his mouth, Xie Jing Xing's tongue entered his mouth along the crevice of his lips and tangled in his mouth. Yan Xun's breathing instantly became heavier, the other party's sweet pheromones kept digging into his mouth, disrupting his sanity, he finally couldn't help raising his hand and clasping the back of Xie Jing Xing's head, deepening the kiss. With the passionate kiss of the two, the pheromone of the two became more intense in the room. Relying on the last bit of rationality, Yan Xunchi grabbed Xie Jing Xing's hand that had already reached into his clothes with one hand, and clasped his shoulder with the other to pull him back slightly. As their lips parted, there was an ambiguous silver thread between their lips, which made Yan Xun's eyes darker. His hand was restrained and he could not kiss, Xie Jing Xing pouted in dissatisfaction and muttered, "Dear, are you not good enough?"

Yan Xun had blue veins on his forehead, seeing that Xie Jing Xing was about to pounce on him again, Yan Xun gritted his teeth and said, "You provoked me! Don't regret it!" After speaking, he bit the side of his neck fiercely, and the person who was talking felt comfortable. ***, he no longer hesitated, and injected his own pheromone into the glands of the other party. Although it was a temporary mark, he was bound to win this person.

The injection of alpha pheromones relieved Xie Jing Xing's estrus state, he woke up from the fog, the touch from his neck made his face turn black instantly, he lifted his foot and kicked the man. At this time, he was in a fit of anger, and he only felt that he was taken advantage of, and the person in front of him was just a villain who took advantage of others' dangers. How could he pay attention to whether the man's breath was familiar to him. Yan Xun reacted very quickly and raised one foot to block Xie Jing Xing's sneak attack, knowing that he had misunderstood, just as he was about to explain, Xie Jing Xing would not listen, and punched him in the face. As soon as he arrived, he was drugged and bitten by someone. In his mind, the image of the two kissing flashed indistinctly. What the hell is going on? Instead of being suffocated by yourself, it is better to beat the opponent now. Yan Xun clenched his fists and tried to drag him into his arms to explain well, Xie Jing Xing saw his intention and got even more angry, this person even wanted to take advantage of him, he turned around and kicked. Omegas have always been delicate, but seeing that Xie Jing Xing was very skilled in his movements, Yan Xun became interested. The two of you come and go, the admiration in Yan Xun's eyes is getting stronger and stronger, the movement is neat, the reaction is quick, the brain is flexible, the only pity is the relationship between the omega physique, the strength is not enough, otherwise I am afraid that his guards are not opponents. , as expected of his fancy omega. Xie Jing Xing's eyes were also full of admiration for the man, the fight that he thought was a lesson turned into a sparring, but this body is so weak that he couldn't even use 3% of his strength in his previous life, and he must do it later. Get a good workout. At the end of the fight, Xie Jing Xing panted as he looked at the man with his normal face, the anger in his heart was mostly gone. The man in front of him was very strong. He had obviously dropped the water when he was fighting. If he really wanted to do something to him while he was in danger, he would never be safe now. There should be some misunderstanding.

After calming down, Xie Jing Xing started to slowly recall everything that happened before, and then blushed. Cough, although the man in front of him is his lover, but now the two of them are still strangers in this world, they were coquettish and cuddly when they met for the first time. I don't know what my lover would think, and I almost kicked my lover. Lifeblood, fortunately, the lover's skills in this world are good, otherwise the fun will be great.

Yan Xun only blushed when he calmed down, without rejection or disgust. He was overjoyed and quickly said: "I have just marked you, and I will go to your house to propose marriage tomorrow." He is the omega he identified, and he is looking forward to bringing Temporary markers become permanent markers.

The word "mark?" was too unfamiliar to Xie Jing Xing, which made him realize that this world is probably very different from the previous world.

This room was only for him and his lover, and it was very safe, so he began to accept the plot of this world.