Chapter 92

Now that he understands his intentions: then Xie Jing Xing and Chi Xiao are bound to win, as for what he once said to be Xie Jing Xing's elder brother: Isn't Qing elder brother also elder brother? Besides, slapping the face is nothing, how could his cuteness be so important.

Chi Xiao didn't care that it was midnight, so he took out his mobile phone and called Gao Chengpeng.

Gao Chengpeng was sleeping soundly, but was suddenly awakened by the ringing of his mobile phone. He picked up the mobile phone in a rage and saw the caller ID on the screen. Brother Xiao?" Calling so late: Could it be that something important happened?

"How to chase people?" Chi Xiao asked directly: He has never been in love: He doesn't know how to chase people: He can only ask Gao Chengpeng, who has been in love, for help.

"What?" Gao Chengpeng, who was still confused, thought he had heard it wrong: Brother Xiao wants to chase someone: How is that possible? He's afraid he hasn't woken up yet.

Chi Xiao on the other end of the phone seemed to have expected what he was thinking: "You heard right: I'm asking you how to chase people?

" Who do you want to chase?" That's Brother Xiao, who turned a blind eye to countless handsome men and beauties: Who is so attractive to be able to take Brother Xiao down!

"Lin Yuran." Chi Xiao didn't hide it, it was never a shame that he liked Xie Jing Xing: even if Xie Jing Xing didn't conform to the public's aesthetics, whoever he liked by Chi Xiao needed others' approval. Hearing this, Gao Chengpeng thought it was unbelievable at first, but when he thought that Brother Xiao was full of anger in front of Lin Yuran, he looked tender and sweet: I also felt that this answer didn't seem so surprising. Lin Yuran is a little fat, well, not a little bit, but doesn't it mean that every fat person is a potential stock? Lin Yuan is so handsome, as his younger brother Lin Yuran should not be too bad as long as he loses weight. Besides, it doesn't matter if you are a good match or not, it doesn't matter if you are a good match, what Brother Xiao likes is the best match.

After digesting this fact, Gao Chengpeng began to seriously think about Brother Xiao's problem. If Brother Xiao likes someone else, Gao Chengpeng will definitely suggest that he go directly. Just based on Brother Xiao's looks, who can't win? But the other party was Lin Yuran, but he didn't dare to suggest that.

Lin Yuran has been ridiculed, ostracized and isolated all the year round. I am afraid that his personality is very sensitive and inferior. If he is suddenly confessed, he is still a school man like Chi Xiao. I am afraid not only will not feel happy, but will be afraid of doubt or even avoid and stay away. Based on Brother Xiao's character, who would never let go, he would inevitably evolve into one person escaping and one person chasing after him. He didn't want Brother Xiao's first love to end up in a sadistic relationship. Gao Chengpeng told Chi Xiao about his analysis, and then said, "Brother Xiao, you are standing for Lin Yuran today. The initial impression in Lin Yuran's heart should be very good, at least he is not afraid of you, this is a good start. Next Don't be in a hurry to confess, lest you scare people away, you should be nice to him, be friends with him first, and let the frogs in warm water quietly invade his life, let him get used to you, and eventually can't leave you. For most people, this should be the easiest way to go. "Of course he is not inferior and sensitive at all, he is cheerful and free, smart and warm, and he is very cute." Although he only spent less than a day with Xie Jing Xing, it was enough for Chi Xiao to understand that his cuteness was definitely not with him. The appearance in Gao Chengpeng's mouth. Brother Xiao, you are a lover in the eyes of a lover. Naturally, you look good at Lin Yuran, but I didn't expect that Brother Xiao liked the person who looked like this. You can't even say a bad sentence: "It must be Brother Xiao, you know Lin Yuran better. , I was wrong." "That's right!" Chi Xiao agreed very much: "But the method you said about boiling a frog in warm water is really good, but it's still young, so I can't scare him." "Okay, I know how to do it. Now, thank you!" After getting the answer he wanted, Chi Xiao hung up the phone, he originally planned to be nice to Xie Jing Xing, but now that he realized his feelings towards Xie Jing Xing, he would naturally be nicer to him, or in other words, from the first As soon as he saw Xie Jing Xing, he seemed to treat Xie Jing Xing as a matter of course, and he didn't need to think about it at all. Early the next morning, Xie Jing Xing and Lin Yu'an got up early for a run, and when they got downstairs, they found that Chi Xiao was waiting there.

Xie Jing Xing did not mention in front of Chi Xiao yesterday that he was going to get up for a run in the morning, just because he was afraid that he would come to accompany him early in the morning, but he did not expect that he would come anyway, needless to say, he must have told his father and mother Lin when he was not paying attention. inquired. Xie Jing Xing felt warm in his heart, even if he was not enlightened, his lover was always very fond of him.

Looking at Wu Qing under his lover's eyes, he stepped forward and raised his hand to caress his eyes, and said distressedly, "Don't come if you haven't slept well in the future." He had already determined that Chi Xiao was his lover, which was completely subconscious. , didn't feel anything wrong at all. Xie Jing Xing's affectionate actions made Chi Xiao happy, Xiao Kawai was feeling sorry for him, he couldn't help holding Xie Jing Xing's chubby hand and squeezed it, it was soft and felt very good: "It's okay, I'm in good spirits, originally I I have to get up every day to exercise, and now I have a company with you." He didn't fall back asleep after waking up last night, he kept thinking about Xie Jing Xing, his mind kept fantasizing about the future of the two of them, the more he thought about it, the more excited he became, at home He couldn't wait any longer, so he came to Xie Jing Xing downstairs early and waited. He knew that he would not be able to see anyone, but he just waited like this, and as soon as he raised his head, he could see Xie Jing Xing's room, thinking that he was so close to his master, there was a hint of sweetness in his heart. Such a green and slightly sweet taste is probably the taste of every young person when they have a crush. Because of Xie Jing Xing's size, even if the two of them were doing such intimate actions, it was difficult for people to have ambiguous associations, and Lin Yu'an on the side didn't notice anything wrong. He had heard from Lin's father and Lin's mother that Chi Xiao not only helped his younger brother with tutoring, accompanies his younger brother to run, but also made him laugh. Now seeing him running with his younger brother early in the morning, it can be seen that he really cares about his younger brother. What was a good impression is now even better. After all, he is in the third year of high school, and he has to prepare for the college entrance examination. The time is very tight. There will always be times when he can't take care of his younger brother. Now that he has Chi Xiao to accompany his younger brother, he can rest assured a lot. So he patted Chi Xiao on the shoulder: "I'm not here in the future, Xiao Ran will trouble you to take care of it." Chi Xiao said: "No problem, don't worry, eldest brother." Lin Yu'an is the little cute brother, his name is eldest brother No problem.

When Xie Jing Xing and Chi Xiao come out in the future, Lin Yu'an thinks back on who he is now, and can't wait to slap himself, Chi Xiao clearly plotted against his younger brother from the very beginning, but he took the initiative to hand his younger brother into his hands, Although he recognized Chi Xiao, he was still very upset about the person who stole his younger brother.

Xie Jing Xing saw that Chi Xiao was in good spirits, so he didn't say anything anymore, he wanted to be with his lover all the time, and he felt the same way.

When the three of them finished their run, ate breakfast and went out to school, they happened to meet Xu Mo, who also went out.

"Yu An, Xiao Ran, Chi Xiao?" Also a student of No. 3 Middle School, Xu Mo naturally knew Chi Xiao. Yesterday, Chi Xiao said that he was protecting Lin Yuran from the school forum, but he I didn't expect to see Chi Xiao here early in the morning. Could it be that Chi Xiao lived in Lin's house yesterday, and he and Lin Yuran just met each other, so their relationship is so good?

When the three of them went out, because of Xie Jing Xing's body type, they walked alone in the front, Chi Xiao and Lin Yu'an walked side by side in the back, different styles, the same handsome, they looked like a perfect match. Seeing this, Xu Mo couldn't help but have a guess in his heart, Chi Xiao didn't deliberately approach Lin Yuran because he wanted to pursue Lin Yuan, right? Lin Yuan is the protagonist in that book, so it doesn't seem strange that many people like him, but anyone who knows Lin Yuan a little knows that he attaches great importance to Lin Yuran, his younger brother, and treats Lin Yuran well. It is indeed more favorable and recognized by Lin Yu'an. The most important thing is that with regard to Lin Yuran's respectable face, apart from the Lin family, Xu Mo doesn't believe that anyone would really like him and treat him well. The more Xu Mo thought about his guess, the more certain he became, and he couldn't help feeling excited. I finally opened my heart to accept a friend, but this person has ulterior motives when approaching him from the beginning. If Lin Yuran knows the truth, I am afraid that he will completely shut himself off, and the relationship between him and Lin Yuran may also drop to freezing point or even break down. , Lin Yuran, this younger brother, will be very painful, right?

For Xu Mo's greeting, Lin Yu'an and Xie Jing Xing just nodded coldly. Knowing that Xu Mo was provoking his relationship with his younger brother behind his back, Lin Yuan no longer regarded him as a friend. He didn't know that his younger brother's obesity was caused by Xu Mo, and he didn't know what Xu Mo was thinking about at this time. Let the relationship between him and his brother be completely broken, otherwise the way of dealing with it will never be so gentle. Because the original owner was inferior and introverted, he would often ignore people, but now Xie Jing Xing's indifference was not abrupt.

Chi Xiao saw that Xie Jing Xing was so indifferent to Xu Mo, he knew that Xie Jing Xing was afraid that Xu Mo would not like to see him, and that the little cutie was definitely not a good person, so he ignored it, and he was always very indifferent to strangers.

The four of them were on their way to school. Although Lin Yuan hated Xu Mo, there was only one way to go to school. He couldn't overbearingly drive people away, but he completely ignored Xu Mo on the way.

Due to the conjecture in his heart, Xu Mo has been silently observing the three of them, but he has not noticed that Lin Yu'an treats him with a different indifference than before.

Maybe it was because of the suspicion of stealing an axe, the person Chi Xiao looked at with tender affection was clearly Xie Jing Xing, but because Lin Yu'an was standing beside Xie Jing Xing, he always felt that Chi Xiao looked at Lin Yu'an in his eyes, but it became more and more serious. Be sure of your guesses.

All the way down, seeing the three of them talking and laughing, Xu Mo realized that Lin Yuan and Lin Yuran seemed to have eased a lot. Lin Yuan seemed to have no previous rejection of Lin Yuan at all. With a bright smile on his face, he just felt extremely dazzling.

The teachers and classmates in Chi Xiao's class were very surprised to see that people who originally only came to school during the monthly exam would come to class. Only Gao Chengpeng knew why, so it was no surprise when he found out that Chi Xiao was looking for information on healthy weight loss on his mobile phone. If Brother Xiao didn't tell him himself, even he couldn't believe it, someone like Brother Chi would have a secret lover one day. Scared away.