4*

"Y/n wake up." I feel someone nudge me awake. As I open my eyes I'm met with Ms Romanoff standing above me. "We're here, get up we don't have all day." She says as she starts to exit the plane. I must have fallen asleep. I follow along after her, still a bit groggy from my sleep.

We walk down the street and I'm met with a very large hotel, it has large gold doors and as you walk in it's obvious that it is a very expensive place to stay.

Romanoff approaches the front desk. "Id like to check in under a room for Romanoff."she tells the lady who's sitting behind the front desk.

I see her hand Romanoff a key, one key. Where am I supposed to stay.

Romanoff starts to walk off again and I reluctantly follow her yet again. "Ms Romanoff I don't mean to pry but where exactly am I staying?" I hesitantly ask.

"With me."  she says before entering the elevator. "Oh." Is the only word Im able to reply with.

"I had this business trip planned out months ago and considering you just started working for me, I didn't have enough time to get separate rooms." I stay silent, taking in what she just said. She turns her attention to me "Why, is there a problem?" She questions me

"No! Not at all, I was just curious." I tell her.

We enter the hotel room, Romanoff says she's going to take a shower and so I'm left by myself. I wander aimlessly around the room until I hear her call my name from the bathroom. Wondering if I'm just hearing things, I decide to ignore it. That is until I hear her call my name again, this time I reply back "I need you to hand me my bag so I can change." She yells through the door.

I hesitantly knock on the door hearing a familiar "come in."

I walk through the door and standing In front of me is Romanoff standing in just a towel, her wet hair on display and her small towel leaving nothing to the imagination. Seeing her like this finally makes me realize just how pretty she actually is. Is it hot in here.

After gazing at her for maybe longer than I should, I grab the door handle and am about to exit before I feel her hand fly to my wrist stopping me in my tracks. I freeze.

Slowly turning around I look into her eyes seeing something dark swirling inside of them. She slides her hand along my arm, as tension builds up in the small steamy room. I clear my throat "Did you need something else Ms Romanoff." She stays quiet for a second before I hear her faint voice reply.

"Kiss me." She whispers. I look up at her, waiting to see if I heard her correctly. After no other reply from her I slowly lean in attaching our lips. She tugs on my hair gently making me gasp, giving her tongue entrance into my mouth. Before my knees give out on me, I turn her around so her back hits the counter top. I slide my hands down her hips before pushing her up, so that she's sitting on the counter top, her towel falls down her body in the process. She reaches for the hem of my shirt lifting it over my head before attaching our lips yet again. I slide feathery light kisses down her kneck, lower and lower, until I reach where she wants me most. I hear her breath hitch in her throat as my tongue slides of her slit. Increasing my pace I hear her start to whimper as her legs start to shake, her moans getting louder as she calls my "Y/n, Y/n I'm gonna c-

"Y/n wake up." I feel someone nudge me as Im startled awake. Looking around me I see that I'm still seated in my chair on the plane. It was a dream.

After realizing what had just happened, I awkwardly adjust myself before following Romanoff out of the plane.

We make our way to, similar in my dream, a very large expensive looking hotel. I see Romanoff grab a key from the desk clerk before heading to the elevator. She only grabbed one key.

I enter the elevator standing beside her.  I stay silent the whole ride up watching as the numbers went up, still trying to process my earlier thoughts.

The doors ding open as I follow Ms Romanoff into the singular room, curious on whether my dream has some truth behind it.