10

Morning rolls around and I notice I'm awake before Natasha. Something about seeing her so calm and peaceful puts a small smile on my face. After ogling her for probably too long I decide I'd go and get us some coffee from the shop across the street.

Natasha's pov:
I hear my alarm go off as I stir awake reaching to the other side of my bed to see if Y/n's still there. Surprisingly I notice she's no where to be found, I put on a sweater before walking down to the kitchen.

I get that maybe it was a little awkward for her to sleepover at her bosses house but a part of me wishes she had stayed until the morning. I can't put my finger on what it is about her, but she's been making me feel things that I haven't felt in a really long time. It scares me how someone can make me feel so vulnerable but for some odd reason I can't seem to push her away.

As I'm about to go get ready to go to the office I hear my apartment door open. Quickly making my way to the door. I'm a bit hesitant since I'm not expecting anyone and no one besides y/n actually knows where I live. Turning the corner I come face to face with Y/n holding a coffee out for me.

"Oh hey. Sorry I would have let you know where I went but I didn't want to wake you." She says with a small smile on her face.

I take the cup out of her hand taking a sip of my usual order. She still remembers it?

What am I talking about, of course she remembers my coffee order she's my assistant.

We both get ready as I lend her a pair of my clothes before making it to my car.

Y/n pov:
The drive to the office was quiet which seems to be the usual when it comes to Natasha. However I break the silence feeling the need to thank her for taking care of me last night.

"I just wanted to say thank you about last night, I didn't know what to do and so I really appreciate you going out of your way to make sure I was okay."

"Y/n you don't need to thank me. I mean it's not like I was going to leave you stranded at the office in the state you were in." She responds back keeping her eyes directed on the road.

I feel the car come to a stop as we make it to our destination. Right as we walk inside Romanoffs like a whole different person. Her warm energy leaves her body as she begins to give employees orders. "Y/n I need you to go over my appointments for today and then when your done with that go down to the basement and get rid of these files." She says as she places a stack of papers in my hands before walking off. Back to work I go.

I'm currently spinning in circles on a chair as I throw out old files Romanoff gave me to shred. I am beyond bored. Checking the time I notice I've wasted my whole day down here and so I quickly scurry up to the office. I get distracted easily as you can see.

Noticing Romanoffs still in her office I decide to just hang out at my desk until I'm needed. Well that was until my eyes started to shut from exhaustion and before I knew it I was out cold sleeping on my desk.

The elevator doors ding open as Im startled awake quickly straightening in my seat, hoping no one noticed my passed out position I was in just a few moments ago.

My attention is directed to the individual as I hear loud clunking foot steps come near. It's definitely not Romanoff. I slowly glance up as I watch a quite large man make his way passed me in a hurry. Well that was weird. I didn't know Romanoff had any more visitors today. Quickly I realize I should probably ask the stranger what their business is here before they barge into her office.

"Excuse me sir but you can't go in there unless you have an appointment!" I yell out hoping to catch their attention. Unfortunately he ignores me. Starting to get worried that I'm going to be in big trouble if I don't stop this man from interrupting Romanoff I quickly scramble to my feet running after him.

"Sir stop! Hello? Do you have an appointment?!" I yell out chasing after him. He's really fast.

As he opens the door to Romanoffs office I quickly follow in after him. The noise of the door shutting and my frantic breathing causes Natasha to glance up at the both of us.

"Ms Romanoff I'd like to apologize. I tried to stop him but he's got much longer legs than I do. And as you can probably tell I'm not in the best shape to run a marathon to get to him. If you'll just ignore him, I can call security to ask him to leave." I start rambling trying to make up a good excuse for why there's a strange man in her office before she gets pissed off. Although my sentence is cut short by her voice.

"Dad" She says firmly looking up at him with a hard glare.

Wait what did she just say?