30

"Romanoffs office is on the top floor but you won't be seeing much of her. As for your desks they will be on the lower levels considering our employees are rated by skill level. As long as you show up on time each day with a strong work ethic you should all stay in Romanoffs good books. There will be a lunch in ten minutes for you all to mingle and other than that I guess our tour is completed. I hope you all enjoy your time at Romanoff Intuitions."

After getting multiple questions and praise from the random individuals I was finally able to escape the crowd.

I sighed in relief making my way back to my desk taking a seat finally letting my feet rest from walking in heels all day. Do I know why Romanoff assigned me to be the tour guide absolutely not, but I wasn't gonna complain.

"Y/n?" The red head peaked her head out of her office door

"Go away I'm busy." I mumbled keeping my eyes shut while my head rested on my arms.

"No your not." Her foot tapped impatiently on the tile floor.

"I'm taking a power nap." I confessed as I kept my eyes shut trying to tune her out.

"I'm still your boss get in here." Her voice lowered a few octaves which in most cases would scare anyone but I knew her too well.

"Alright relax I'm coming." I lifted my head off the desk sighing as I fixed my appearance. I followed behind her into the office her shutting the door giving us privacy. I took a seat on the comfy leather chair in-front of her desk while she took her place behind her desk.

"Here" she placed a file in front of me.

"What's this?" I slid the peice of paper closer to me trying to read all the small fine print.

"A contract. I need you to sign it."

"You gonna tell me what it is first?" I wasn't signing an unknown contract, that seemed like a death wish.

"I need you to sign it so that you know the rules to our agreement."

"You mean the red room" I whispered acting like it was top secret.

"Yes." She rolled her eyes at my playfulness.

"Why do I need to sign the damn thing?" I looked down at the intimidating empty line that was awaiting my signature.

"It's just so you know not to discuss it with anyone else. You should also respect my rules as I will do the same with respecting your boundaries."

"This is making me feel like an object." I slid the contract back over to her, not liking the power she seems to think she holds over me.

"If you don't sign the contract we're done." My eyes flashed with concern as I looked into her emerald ones that seemed to be telling the truth.

She can't be serious right now. This whole damn thing is stupid, I swear she's making it way more complicated than it needs to be.

"Natasha I don't understand why though, I already agreed to your damn rules and I trust you enough to respect me."

"Yes we'll your stubborn and I need you to understand that I'm in control when in the red room."

"But technically we already broke that rule." I smirked at her as she seemed to be at a loss for words by my retaliation.

"That doesn't count." She slid the contract back over to me.

"I'm not signing the contract." I grabbed the thin white paper ripping it in half and throwing it in the trash. Natasha's jaw clenched seeming to be getting pissed off.