29*

Well last night was eventful to say the least.

After me and Natasha had finished our little moment I had left the room as she shut the door. The door from the outside looked perfectly harmless while on the inside it held a whole other story.

I followed her down the hall not really sure where I was supposed to sleep or what I was supposed to do now. Like yeah I agreed to the Red Room but I really didn't know what I was getting myself into.

"So where do I sleep?" I stopped walking as she peeked her head back around the corner of her door. "With me if you'd like, but there's always a guest bedroom if you feel more comfortable there." I reluctantly followed her into her room shutting the door as she closed her blinds. She tossed me a large t-shirt to put on as she dropped her robe leaving her clad body in all its glory.

I tried my best not to stare but I couldn't help but look at her bare back where that rose tattoo coiled down her back ending just below her hip. I think the tattoo only added to her sex appeal if that was even possible. One time when she allows me, I'm gonna trace that entire tattoo with my lips.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah" I blinked a few times trying to get rid of my dirty thoughts that I should not be thinking about.

"Can you pass me my pajamas they're just in that drawer behind you."

I pulled my eyes away from her figure as I grabbed a tank top and shorts for her.

"Thanks" she turned her head over her shoulder finding it amusing how I was looking everywhere but at her.

"It's okay if you look Y/n." My heart beat rapidly in my chest as I set my eyes back on her. By the time I looked over her again she had already put clothes on.

"That was mean." I pouted before grabbing the spare toothbrush she had and brushing my teeth in the bedroom bathroom.

"Tomorrow I'll go over the rules about everything." She popped her head through the bathroom doors. "Your more complicated than usual, I'm bending a lot of rules that I'm not use to for you."

"We'll it's greatly appreciated." I looked over as she headed for bed.

I followed not long after crawling in on the other side. "Is sleeping in the same bed with you breaking a rule?"

"Yes." She whispered out as she faced away from me.

"Is touching you breaking a rule?" I couldn't help the multiple questions that spilled out of my mouth trying to understand her ways.

"Most definitely"

I rolled over fully so I was facing her back. "Maybe we should make our own rules." I scooted closer to her pulling her cold body against mine as I wrapped an arm around her waist. "I think I'd like that." She pushed herself into me, although she was tense at first I felt her relax into my embrace. I slid my hand just under her shirt as my hand rubbed gentle circles just below her stomach. She sighed as I could tell she was getting tired. "Go to sleep Natty." I kissed her temple as I fell asleep that night holding onto the one who had pushed me away for so long.

~
"Good morning" I walked through her office doors as she tried to hide her excitement in seeing me.

"Hi" she exclaimed sheepishly holding in her smile as she sorted some papers on her desk.

"You want help?" I rounded her desk as I placed my hands on either side of her chair spinning her towards me.

"Nope" she shook her head trying to get back to work.

"Not even with relieving some tension, you seem uptight" I husked in her ear kissing her jawline as she leaned her head back.

"I have work to do." She breathed out looking over at all the paperwork on her desk. "No one's stopping you" I bent down sitting under her desk as I pulled her chair in.

"Now Ms Romanoff get back to work." I grabbed her thighs sliding her skirt up to give me a view of the red lace between her legs. She hummed as I kissed her inner thigh.

"Shouldn't you be working too Ms Steele?" She attempted to scold me. "Trust me I'm very busy doing work right now." I pushed her underwear to the side as I kissed her clit.

"Y/n not here" she giggled before I flicked my tongue causing her to breathily moan.

"Relax the walls are sound proof remember" she looked down unimpressed with my stubbornness but her legs sliding father apart told me otherwise.

I began eating her out as she failed miserably at holding herself together.

A knock at the door startled her as she sat up straighter attempting to kick me out between her legs. Instead I pulled her chair into me fully hiding under her desk. I bit my lip getting a devilishly good idea right about now.

"Come in" her voice wavered as she crossed her arms over her desk watching as Wanda walked in.

"Ms Romanoff I just wanted to inform you that the new employees from the Danvers association will be joining us today."

"Great thank you W-Wanda" she stuttered internally panicking as I went back to my previous position skillfully bringing her closer to her climax.

"Is that all?" She asked trying to hold herself together as I didn't let up only going faster. Her toes curled underneath the desk as she did everything in her power not to let out a moan in front of the innocent looking Wanda.

"Actually I was wondering if you knew where Y/n was, she's supposed to introduce the new employees in half an hour."

"Um I'm not sureee" her walls clenched around my tongue making me smirk. She cleared her throat "I'll find her for you."

"Great thanks" Wanda's heels backed out of the office until the door shut fully closed. I was very much impressed by the fact Natasha had been able to hold in her climax this long but then after a few more seconds she gasped as her knuckles turned white from gripping the sides of her chair.

She reached her high as I quickly cleaned her up before pulling her skirt back down and getting up out from under her desk.

"Jesus Y/n" she breathed out shocked by my reckless behavior.

"Sorry couldn't help myself, you look really good today." She wiped my lips putting her thumb in her mouth licking her finger clean.

"As much as that was very attractive, it was dangerous."

"Guess you better put me on the naughty list then." I smoothed out my hair before walking towards her door. "It was pleasure doing business with you Ms Romanoff, now if you don't mind I have a tour to give." I winked before leaving a speechless red head sitting at her desk.