28*

Natasha looked down at my hand atop of hers before looking back up at me. With her eyes on me the car suddenly felt very small and there was very little space between us.

She slowly pulled my hand closer to her as my body followed. "You know this isn't right" I breathed out straddling her lap. "I know but I can't help myself anymore." She whispered against my lips as we were barley an inch apart.

"Just kiss me" I put aside the guilt as I let her lips touch mine. The backseats were covered by a divider from the driver so it was just us in that moment. Her tongue swirled around my mouth as she ground my hips into hers, her hands firmly placed on my waist. The kiss was long and sensual as I felt hot all over, everything about her clouding my judgment.

I broke away needing a breath as I placed my hands on her bare shoulders. "I have something I want to show you." She rubbed small circles on my hips.

"Like at your house...?"

"Yes."

A few minutes later I crawled off of her lap fixing my dress as we thanked the driver and quickly rode the elevator up to her apartment complex.

I took off my heels leaving them at the front door as I followed Romanoff through her halls.

"Ms Romanoff are you taking me to your bedroom?" I gasped sarcastically as she gave me a knowing look. "No I'm not now just be quiet for once." She chuckled passing her bedroom door and standing in front of another door at the end of the hall.

"Your not gonna murder me right?" I asked skeptically knowing I was being dramatic but by how fearful she started looking I was having doubts.

"Natasha are you okay?" I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Yeah I'm okay." She nodded before grabbing the handle to the door.

"Just don't judge anything too quickly."

"I'm not gonna judge whatever-woah" I took a breath before peeking my head into the intimidating looking room. "Okay so not what I was expecting" I took one step onto the wooden floors that laced the bottom of the room which consisted of red walls and a lot of toys.

"We'll this is kinky..." Romanoff left the door open standing back to give me some space to observe my surroundings.

"Please say something" she shyly spoke out as she walked over to me.

"How many people have been in here?"

"A few" she hummed placing a small kiss in the crook of my neck as my eyes fluttered closed at her soft touch. "But nobody as willpowered as you, your different Y/n. That's why it was so hard to show you this side of me."

"Yeah we'll when you said you liked control this is definitely not what I thought you meant."

She chuckled walking around to the front of me. "Are you freaked out?" She asked in a more serious tone.

"No" I squeaked out "that's not exactly the word I would use." I walked away from her looking at everything displayed on tables and shelves. "So is this like your little sex lair?"

"Technically a Red Room but I guess." She stood back waiting for me to say more.

"Do I get to use any of this on you?" My finger dragged across the table as I glanced at her, I watched her cheeks go red for a minute before she calmed down again.

"Usually no" she crossed her arms watching how awestruck I was.

"Oh come on" I whined. "I know you like losing control sometimes." I watched her weigh her options looking around the room before nodding her head "With time maybe."