33

I woke up the next morning finding myself alone in Natasha's room. When did I move rooms last night?

I grabbed an oversized sweater throwing it on before making my way downstairs to the smell of burning.

"Shit." I heard her hiss as smoke wafted around the kitchen.

"Last time I checked pancakes aren't supposed to be black." I chuckled as she frowned over at me.

"I was trying to cook you breakfast." She tossed the burnt food out as a small pout stayed planted on her face.

"It's okay we can grab breakfast on our way to work." I shrugged kissing her temple before going to get a shower.

"I could join you." She smirk.

I turned around catching her eyes as they raked over my appearance. "As much as I would love that, we both know that's a dangerous game considering we have to be somewhere in half an hour.

She rolled her eyes playfully "fine."

Like last time I borrowed clothes out of Natasha's closet. I threw on a satin tanktop matching it with a pencil skirt. I threw my hair in an up-do today making my way towards Natasha.

"I like you better without clothes on." She glanced over at my presence in the doorway.

"Are you gonna keep your hands to yourself today?" I walked into the room wrapping my arms loosely around her neck.

"No promises. Not when you look like that." Her eyes looked dark.

"Natasha I still have a job to do at your company so I'd appreciate if you tried to respect me like an employee when at work."

"Yeah but that's no fun." She husked kissing my neck once.

"Go away I already had enough trouble trying to cover the ones you made yesterday."

"Why'd you cover them?" She followed me out her front door.

"As much as I loved them last night I really don't feel the need to have the office spread rumours about my personal life."

We walked into the parking garage the both of us splitting ways to our own cars.

"Where are you going?" She stopped in her tracks as I looked at her confused.

"Um to my car?"

"Just leave it here I want to drive with you."

I gave her a tight lip smile "alright." I changed directions getting into her expensive sleek black car.

Her hand rested firmly on my thigh the whole drive while I snuck glances over at her admiring her beauty.

"Don't you think it's a little suspicious if we show up together?" I mentioned hesitantly looking out the window instead of her reaction.

"Y/n your my assistant I don't think it's that weird for you to show up at the same time as me."

She has a point.

The car parked outside the firm. Natasha briskly walking in with her head held high while I tried to catch up to her fast paced walk.

It's just another day at the office Y/n I don't know why your so stressed. I fiddled with my fingers paranoid that all eyes were on me.

"Y/n I need you to plan the schedule for my next business trip and then get me a coffee." She spoke into the open as I obeyed.

She's really got this "being my boss at work"thing down pat.