13*

Natasha gives you one more kiss on the cheek before putting her shirt back on and handing you yours. Adjusting your clothes your a little confused as to why she stopped. "I didn't get to do anything to you. I don't want this to be a one sided thing and you not get anything out of it." I start to feel off knowing I didn't give her the same release she gave me. "Oh trust me I got my pleasure by watching you." She smirks. My cheeks go red as I get a little flustered by her words. "You don't get to touch me until I say so."

"What why?" I question a little confused

She hums in response "I have my reasons"

"It's getting late I'm going to head home you should do the same." She says as she heads for the door. She glances over her shoulder giving me a small smile before walking out leaving me to gather my thoughts. Did that actually just happen.

—————
Its the next morning and I'm standing in the elevator a bit more anxious than usual. Me and Natasha never did discuss what happened afterwards. Was it just a one time thing? Does she want to keep what happened a secret? I start playing many different outcomes of where this could lead to. I start to panic trying to think of what I'm going to say to her when I see her.

I hear the door open and it so happens to be Natasha on the other side facing me. My eyes go wide with realization unable to speak, I'd thought I'd have more time to prepare before I saw her.

She silently walks in having a bit more of a warmer personality than usual. A small smile forms on her lips as she stands beside me. We both stand there not glancing at each other until the doors close.

I go to face her unsure of what I'm going to say but she catches me off guard pulling me into her and attaching our lips. I grunt as my back hits the wall. I reach up to touch her but she grabs my hands sliding them above my head keeping them in place. She continues to kiss me until we here the door ding as it starts to open. She quickly pulls away making a smacking noise against my lips as she walks out calmly while I look a flustered mess. I follow out behind her trying to make myself look presentable. I guess that answers my question?

We make our way into her office as she walks past me closing the door as I hear a click of the lock. "Natasha you can't just come up and do that" I say a little sexually frustrated, turning around to face her. "Do what?" She teases with a small smirk on her face. "You know what" I sigh still confused on what it is exactly that we're doing. She quickly makes her way back over to me as she pulls me into her by my blouse. She gives me a ruff kiss and then starts kissing down my kneck as I attempt to surpress my moans knowing were still at work. She starts to undo my blouse and it takes everything in me to make the pleasure stop. "Natasha wait, wait" I say out of breath as I hold her away from me by her shoulders. She glances up at me with a very lustfull look in her eyes. "As much as I would love to continue whatever this is right now we're at work" I reason with her.

She scoffs a little "y/n you didn't seem to care yesterday when I had you screaming my name on the desk" My eyes widen a bit shocked by her bluntness. I put a hand infront of her face stopping her sentence from continuing. "Shhh" I say a bit panicked someone would hear. She pushes my hand out of her face "relax no one can hear, the rooms sound proof. And as I was saying. You were fine with me fucking you yesterday in this office." does this women have no filter?

"Yes we'll that was different" I say cutting her off. she looks at me with a confused look. "I still have a job to do and I'm gonna start finding it difficult to focus if you constantly jump my bones" I try to get my point across.

She bites the inside of her cheek trying to surpress a grin "so you find me distracting" she says softly as I feel her breath on my kneck. How horny can a person be. I feel her lips against my chest. "No more marks" I say between breaths "I already had a hard enough time covering the ones from last night" she pulls away grinning. Before she can say anything else there's a knock at the door. I see her roll her eyes out of annoyance as she goes to open the door. I button up my blouse as I take a seat in one of her chairs, trying to look like I wasn't just getting it on with my boss.

—————
It's been a couple hours and as of right now I'm eating lunch with Wanda on our break. I wouldn't say we're super close but we've gotten along quite well ever since I've came here. It's nice to have another person other than Natasha who I can talk to. Especially considering Natasha isn't really just a friend anymore. I honestly still don't know what it is that we're doing. I mean I don't really take Natasha as a relationship kind of person. And as much as I am attracted to her physically. I wouldn't say there's any emotion behind what we're doing.

What are we? 'Fuck buddies' But then again she's the only one really do any fucking. 'Friends with benefits' I don't think we were really friends at any point so that doesn't work either. I guess as of right now I'm just her assistant who's at bit more than just an assistant. How did I even end up in this situation?

"Y/n? You still listening" Wanda giggles a bit pulling me from my thoughts. "Sorry I was just thinking" I apologize. See this is what I was talking about. I can't think clearly knowing that my boss just had her fingers inside of me less than 24 hours ago.

"What's got you so distracted?" She questions me. Oh you know just a horny ass red head who has no filter when it comes to sexual innuendos.

I let out a sigh steering the conversation away from me and my messed up sexual life. "Nothing important, just thinking about how I have to get back to working in a few mins. She nods her head believing my lie. Hearing heels click against floor we both turn our attention to Romanoff as she walks past. She keeps her eyes on me probably a bit longer than she should. "Speaking of Romanoff, have you noticed she seemed a bit different today?" Wanda asks looking at me again. I shrug my shoulders unsure of where she's headed with this. "What do you mean?" I give her a puzzled look as panic starts to flood my body. There's no way she would know about us. "It's probably nothing, I just could have sworn I actually saw her smile today" she jokes. Causing me to giggle along with her as relief floods through my body.