37*

I had been teasing Romanoff for the passed half hour, but I also knew I couldn't let her climax because she would be far too loud. In all honestly I was quite enjoying myself, Natasha on the other hand was fighting for her life.

"Thanks everyone for your time, Romanoff any finally words?" The both of us had a heart attack as I pulled my hand away and Natasha sat there trying to reassemble her boss mode as all eyes turned to the back table where we sat guilty as ever.

"I know non of you care what I have to say but I think Luis gave a rather beautiful presentation, thank you Luis." To both our surprise I saved the day by speaking. "I feel like Romanoff is also rather pleased with what we covered in this meeting so I say conference dismissed?" I nudge Romanoff in the rib.

"Yes thank you Luis." She finally mumbles a few words as I smirk at her lost composure.

Me and Natasha filed out rather quickly as we both tripped over each other walking back to her office. I quickly shut and locked the door before jumping into Natasha's arms as we fell onto the couch. "Your fucking crazy." She breathed out as I straddled her attaching our lips. I undid her trousers too horny to even make small talk. "What has gotten into you." She laughs as I unzip her pants and pull them down. "Shut up." I mumble against her lips as my fingers find her clit through her underwear.

"Bottom drawer" she breathes out as I pull away looking at her confused.

What kind of sex talk is that?

"What?" I grind my hips down onto hers as she nudges her head in the direction of her desks.

Oh.

"It's locked." I crouch down pulling on the handle but it doesn't budge.

She sighs sexually frustrated. "Key on my desk" I watch as she begins unbuttoning her blouse in a hurry. I grab the key unlocking it as I widen my eyes at what's in the drawer. "You keep this in your office desk???" I grab it a little bewildered that she has that much trust that nobody would go snooping.

"Desperate times." Is all she says as I kiss her lips again, her tongue sliding against my bottom one. She slides on the toy as I hover over her lap needy as ever.

Her hands slide up my thighs pushing up my skirt as she smirks finding I was in fact not wearing any underwear. She guides me down onto her lap as I sigh feeling the toy hit the inside of my walls. "You okay?" She looks up at me with compassion as I nod my head kissing her lips. I grind my hips down onto hers as I feel her hand fumble for a moment before I feel a vibrating beneath me.

Her breath hitches as she grabs my hips tighter and I realize there's a vibrator attached to it as well. Where the hell does someone even buy something like this?

I pick up my pace as her thrusts meet my movements and I'm suddenly finding it rather hard to keep quiet above her. "Are you close?" I whine out as she quickens her pace nodding her head yes.

I grip her shoulders digging my nails into her skin harshly as we both finish. "Fuck." I moan out before pulling myself from her lap.

"Your perfect." She looks at me sheepishly as I peck her lips. "So are you."

I pull back down my skirt as Natasha gives me a spare pair of underwear. Mumbling something along the lines of "not appropriate and only hers." I laugh lightly looking as she turns her back to me.

"Jesus Natasha." I place my fingertips on her back looking at the nail indents I made on her shoulders. "I'm so sorry." I kiss both her shoulders as an apology.

"It's okay." She kissed my forehead "I enjoyed you losing control above me." I roll my eyes pushing her head away as she finishes buttoning up her shirt. A notification pops up on her desk and I glance over reading the message.