32*

My bottom lip was captured in her mouth as our kisses moulded together. Her tongue glided along my own as my eyes fluttered shut at her skilled actions. We were barley kissing and I was practically melting under her touch already.

I don't even know when it happened but suddenly goosebumps littered my skin as my shirt was thrown overheard revealing my black lacy bra. I heard her groan before attacking my neck next most likely littering hickeys along it. Her lips sucking on my skin before her tongue would swipe over the same spot before working her way down. I titled my head back wanting more as her fingers toyed with the waist band of my sweats.

My knees hit the edge of the bed as I fell backwards, Natasha pulling my pants off as I fell back.

This woman's got talents my god.

I purposely wore a matching set knowing exactly what my intentions were as soon as my fist knocked against her door.

"Your so beautiful." She husked kissing down my torso as squirmed beneath her touch. My legs crossing trying to relieve the tension she was building up with just her mouth.

She had barely touched me yet and I was putty under her already.

"Do you trust me?" She asked sincerely as we made eye contact.

"Always." I whispered biting my lip admiring how pretty she looked hovering above me, her red curls framing her perfectly sculpted face.

She stood up leaving me laying on the bed in my undergarments as I watched her wander around the room.

She was being very secretive right now and it made me impatient.

Moments later she came back placing all the snazzy looking items on the bed. There was one that I was weary about but in the end I trusted her judgment.

"We'll start off easy and work our way up. As soon as you can't take anymore or if you want it all to stop at any moment you say your safe word."

"What safe word?" I asked do-eyed as she straddled me once again.

"Whatever you want."

"Red" I smiled. It reminded me of her hair and considering the entire room I was in was decorated in red paint I decided it was fitting.

I watched as she reached over grabbing the first thing.

A vibrator. Basic.

She grabbed something else as my face contorted into confusion.

"Have you ever been blind folded?" She asked as I smirk grabbing the damn tie and putting it on myself.

Moments later I heard the toy turn on as she traced it down my body. Soon after my underwear were being pulled down my legs as the vibrations sent shivers throughout my body, the blind fold only making my other senses heighten. I gasped lightly as she placed it on my clit at a low setting winding me up.

Her other hand glided smoothly up and down my thigh in a comforting manner.

I was getting more turned on by the minute but before I was anywhere close to reaching my high she turned it off. I pouted but I assumed that was only the beginning.

Seconds later I heard the rattling of a metal object.

"How do you feel about restraints?"

"Love them." I sighed feeling as she placed my wrists in cuffs attaching them to the bed frame as I lay in the darkness still.

Although this was all very new territories for me I didn't once feel unsafe or uncomfortable with her actions.

I felt her shift on the bed as her hands wrapped around my thighs and soon her tongue was licking up my slit.

"Mmm" I mumbled bucking my hips into her movements.

"Patience baby." She whispered before her tongue disappeared inside of me as she tongue fucked me. My moans grew louder the more pressure she used. But sadly yet again she stopped before I could finish.

I huffed starting to get a little sexually frustrated. I mean your girl can only be dismissed so many times before she snaps.

"I'm gonna use my fingers Detka." She kisses both sides of my face softly before I felt two fingers slide into me. I don't know what language she was speaking but I really liked it.

Her fingers curled against my walls as I sighed at the pleasure of it all.

"Can I take my blindfold off yet I wanna see you." I quickly mumbled out before another wave of pleasure washed over me.

"Soon." She replied teasingly and I could tell she was enjoying this way to much.

"Oh oh god." I moaned out. "Yes yes yes." My back arched as she subtly unhooked my bra.

Her fingers quickly slid out as I whimpered at the empty feeling.

"Natasha I'm all up for games but what the hell." I whined.

"Relax were already onto the final part." I felt her unlatch the cuffs as I slid off the blindfold. I sat up as she began discarding her own clothes in front of me. I crawled to the edge of the bed pecking her on the lips.

I knew what was coming next and I wasn't really sure how to feel about it.

"Only if your comfortable with it." She brushed my hair out of my face looking down at me.

"I want to."

I watched her put the strap on before her now darkened eyes met mine.

"Stand up." She instructed as I obeyed.

"Turn around and bend over." I bit my lip leaning my upper half on the bed as I was fully on display for her.

I felt her hands slide over my waist before moments later she thrusted inside of me. I moaned loudly the pain quickly turning into pleasure thanks to all her previous steps.

She grabbed my hips slamming into me harshly as I grabbed the sheets completely in a bliss.

Noises I didn't even know I could make began spilling out of my mouth as she quickened her pace if that was even possible.

"I'm gonna-hmm" my eye shut tight as I could feel my high approaching.

"I'm gonna cum oh my god!" I screamed. "Nat I can't, slow down." I begged.

She didn't listen to me keeping a steady pace as I could hear her breathing mix in with mine.

"Please faster! Don't stop." I was blurting out random nonsense before my high quickly washed over me aggressively.

She pulled out as I laid on the bed exhausted.

"Jesus." I turned over after catching my breath looking up at her. She discarded the items before crawling onto the bed straddling me. I sat up giving her a long lustful kiss making her moan when my tongue invaded her mouth.

My turn.

I kissed all over her neck and chest as her eyes rolled back my hands wandering down her body.

I finally made it to her most intimate spot as I lazily circled her clit as her hands griped my shoulders for support.

"Just like that." She breathed out as three of my fingers slipped into her entrance making making her breath hitch in her throat. Her head buried into my neck holding me for dear life as my fingers quickly slid in and out of her, moans beginning to spill out of her lips.

Her nails dig into my shoulders but I didn't stop until her body was shaking on top of mine and she begged me to stop. I fell back on the bed as she breathed heavily laying on top of me in a haze. "I adore you." I kissed her head as she smiled closing her eyes.

After that we both eventually fell asleep in eachothers arms until morning approached.

This was way out of my comfort zone but I tried. 🫣