12*

After your argument Natasha's been MIA for three days. Nobody knows where she went, not even you. It's starting to worry you. I mean you are her assistant after all. Everyone is constantly asking you about her lack of presence considering it's your job to be by her side constantly. You've been having to lie to everyone telling them she's visiting family. Even though it sounds nothing like her it's the only thing you could come up with on the spot.

As it was getting late and your basically the last one here you start to head out, not looking at where your going until you bump into someone. You start to apologize for your clumsiness until you catch a glimpse of red hair as you look up "Natasha?" You say startled.

"Ms Steele, how clumsy can you be." she complains as she walks past you. You follow behind her.

"where the hell have you been?" You question her partially angry and confused.

"I needed time to clear my head so I went out for a bit."

"It's been three days! I had to come up with a stupid lie so that no one questioned me since their boss has been MIA!"

"It's not my problem you had to do your job. Now if you don't mind I have work to do and you should be leaving." She talks passively to me as if she's barely listening.

"God, I don't understand you." You say at her frustrated. You start to storm off in the heat of the moment hearing her call your name. But your not in the mood to talk so you keep walking.

She yells it a bit louder and in a sterner voice stopping you in your tracks. Turning back around you start to feel small again as her intimidating stare is back on you.

"Ms Steele I'm still your boss. You have no right to talk to me like that." She follows up continuing on. "Now thinking about it I could use some help with my work and since your already here..."

I roll my eyes as she walks into her office. I slowly drag my feet in the direction of her office. Not wanting anything else to do with her right now and just wanting space. However to your dismay it seems she has other plans for you tonight.

You pull up a chair, sitting next to her at her desk as you help her schedule meetings. You haven't spoken a word to her since she got here and you don't plan on it anytime soon.

You hadn't realized how close you were to her until now. The sudden realization clouding your thoughts as your arms constantly brush accidentally. You hear her say something pulling you from your thoughts as she places her hand on your thigh. Her touch sending a fuzzy feeling throughout your body as you breath gets caught in your throat.

"Hmm?" You say back realizing she's been trying to get your attention. She huffs clearly frustrated with your lack of interest. "Ms Steele if I had known you'd be so distracted all the time I would have rethought my decision when picking you for the job." She teases back having a slight smirk plastered on her face.

She still hasn't removed her hand from your thigh as the burning sensation starts to grow. Not being able to focus you don't respond back trying to keep your calm exposure as you start to feel warmer in the room.

"Ms Steele-

"Gosh Natasha, drop the formalities already." You stop her as you start to grow more tense.

"Ms Steele we're technically still at work so the formalities should stick"

"Who gives a flying fuck about formalities anymore! I mean I've literally slept at your house. I think formalities are out the window considering your hand is resting on my thigh. I mean I don't know about you but I think that's a big no when it comes to being my boss.
So Y/n." You start to calm down from your rant. "Please just call me y/n."

"Alright Ill call you y/n" she agrees slowly taking her hand off your thigh as she clears her throat. I don't think she was expecting my outburst, to be honest I don't think I was either. But now thinking about it I've already started so why stop now.

"I need you to be honest with me." I tell her. She looks up from her computer as I get her attention.

"Natasha what is it that we're doing."

"I'm not sure what you mean." She says deflecting the question.

"Look at me" you say in a stern voice grabbing her chin gently to make her look at you. Her cheeks start to turn red as she looks everywhere but at you. It's good to know I have the same affect on her.

"Why is it that one minute your kind and friendly to me, and then the next your like a completely different person towards me. I've tried so hard but I can't seem to figure you out no matter what I do." I tell her honestly.

She finally looks into your eyes "I don't know." She mumbles barely audible, her voice sounding less dominating all of a sudden. She continues on "y/n I don't know what I'm supposed to tell you when I can't even make sense of it myself. There's just something about you that makes my curiosity grow and it scares me the affect you have on me." She starts to build her wall back up as she goes to stand up, clearly not liking how vulnerable the conversations getting. Without saying a word she heads for the door.

You stand there weighing your options. There's no one here to interrupt us this time, it's late, So what's stopping you. Your body takes control before your mind can say otherwise as you turn her towards you placing your lips against hers.

She pulls away for a sec silently thinking making you start to regret your actions. That is until she pulls you into a longer kiss, sliding her tongue along your bottom lip. You grant her access as her tongue invades your mouth. You groan into the kiss deepening it.

She starts to unbutton your shirt quickly as you both let your want for each other finally get the best of you. Your shirt falls to the floor as she backs you up onto her desk. Her shirt quickly coming off in the process.

She starts to kiss your kneck as you grab a hold of her hair. Whimpering when she finds that sweet spot. She pulls away smirking a little at her work, definitely leaving a mark. Your lip slides between your teeth as you look up at her.

Her eyes direct their attention to your lips as she pulls your bottom lip from your teeth. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." She says as she connects your lips again. She hitches your skirt above your waist leaving your underwear on display for her as she slides your legs apart. She looks at you waiting, you nod your head as she slides them down your legs.

She kisses up your legs teasingly slow as you become a whimpering mess above her. "Please" you sigh as she rubs small circles over your clit. She pushes you back until your back is against the desk leaving you on display as she attaches her mouth to your clit. You try to suppress your moans as she pushes two fingers inside of you. "I want to hear you darling" she husks out as she increases her speed as you cry out letting the pleasure take over your body as you climax around her fingers. Your back arching as she carries out your high.

She pulls her fingers away as you try your best to catch your breath. You sit up pulling her into a heated kiss until she breaks away needing air. "God I hate you" she breathes out between kisses. "Same here" you reply back biting her lip before pulling away.