Welcome Hero

Master Xehanort laughs as he stands at the top of the cliff. the multiple swords all around him. He looks down at you. you hold your keyblade at your side. just like your friends your keyblade was unique and looked just how you imagined it. "It is almost time! the union is nearley complete!" he shouts as he smirks down at you.

Sora is standing beside you as he growls. and so does riku on your opposite side. Followed by King Mickey.

you point up at him "Its over Xehanort! weve defeated all your lackeys!" Xehanort laughs again "No boy, you have given me everything i need, do not underestimate my power!'

as sora growls again "Wheres Kairi!" you shout as you run and jump. you begin to run up the side of the pillar. holding your keyblade out in (your custom running animation) you get closer.

you reach the top and point your keyblade at him "solar flare!" your keyblade glows orange as it prepares to fire powerfull grand magic. however before your able to perform your attack you blink as you are suddenly in a different location. "huh?" you say.

you are in what looks like a city. "what the- where am i? this isnt the graveyard" you say.

just then however, an explosion happens in the distance as you stumble "woa!" you look up as you see fire raging about in the distance. "what happened! something isnt right!" you say. just then someone runs past you. a blonde man as he wields a lrge sword over his shoulder "beat it kid!" he shouts as he runs away. he is followed by 2 girls. one with black hair and a skirt. the other with brown hair in a dress.

"hey! cloud!" you shout "Tifa! Aerith!" you follow up as you break into sprint after them. you catch up as you run beside cloud as he runs. "whats going on!" you ask. you hold your keyblade at your side. they bullet shape keychain swinging lightly.

"A change of plans!" is all cloud says as you run with him "how did you get here!" Aerith shouts from behind "We thought you were with your friends!" tifa follows. you nod "i was! but xehanort cast some kind of spell i think! sent me here!"

cloud looks at you as he runs. he sees your keyblade armor gauntlet on your left arm "Thats new!" you nod "last time i saw you guys i was with Terra and zack!" cloud looks forward again as he point left "this way! cmon!"

you nd the girls turn and follow him as you keep running. civilians and vehicles drive past yu as they start to panic. "another bombing!" someone shouts "get inside now!" a shinra guard shouts as he and his squad turn to look at you.

"Avalanche!" he points as his squad gets set up. "cloud?" you ask. he grunts as he suddenly draws his sword off his back "cut loose guys!" he says. aerith equips her staff as tifa puts her fists up. you nod as you hold up your keyblade as you enter your stance.

*Battle commence!*

(Unlike previous McBrando stories, this one is more of a request, a reader came to me many months ago and had an idea, it took time but i figured it out. this will be another attempt at a fantasy like story, but it will not be choose your own adventure but rather this will be a second harem story, set in the universe of the Final Fantasy Series made by Square Enix. you will uncover the story as you go.

you take the place of a keyblade weilder from the Kingdom Hearts series. it will act as a Video game. with similar writing style to be like a video game. this book is a request from @SpartanN7

i hope you enjoy this.)

*We will now begin the tutorial for combat, to get familar with how this books writing style will work*

your party stands together. cloud in front, you beside him as well as Tifa and Aerith. cloud holds his buster out in front of him.

a menu appears as he focuses. *Similar to turnbased games, this will act like that.*