Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast

You and the party are crouched down as you stare ahead. The dungeons boss is a tree like beast. Its humanoid and stands at 9 ft tall. In wields a tree like spear in its hand as it stands still in its chamber.

"Whats the plan?" Y'Jhimei asks as she looks at you. You then nod to Poyapo "your our tank, get in there and do your thing, leave the rest to us"

Poyapo looks up at you and nods as she stands up and looks toward the boss. Then she takes a breath and draws her gunblade.

///

The tree beast yawns as it closes its eyes. But then Poyapo yells her high pitched voice

"ATTEN-SHUN!" The tree beast jumps a little as it turns to face her then it looks down at her as she runs toward it and stops just a frw feet away as she points at it "No sleeping on the job!"

As she stares at it, the tree beast seems confused then as Poyapo triggered her amnity skill, which kept enemy Aggro.

The second she triggered her skill, she smirked and waved her hand at the beast in a "come at me" motion.

The beast stared quietly at her before it suddenly roared and grew 2 more arms nad it grew in size, as well as leaves and tree branches sprouting from its shoulders.

It then roared again as Poyapo ran toward it. As she did this, she pointed her gun-blade forward as she pulled the trigger and fired a materia bullet at the beast. It hit its chest and caused a little burn as the beast roared again and got ready to attack her.

But before it could swings its tree spear at her, a spark is seen as something blocks it

She looks up as you stand in front of her with your keyblade as you deflected the attack as the tree beast stepped backward.

Then as Poyapo walks past you and reloads her gunblade, Reese lands beside you after he jumped and held his lance over his shoulder.

Then behind you 3, Y'Jhimei chuckles as she flips through pages in her grimoire and casts a spell that creates a small shield around the 3 of you.

The tree beast roars again as he sprints toward the 4 of you as Poyapo shouts "Lets go!"

Poyapo runs forward as she points her gun-blade forward and pulls the trigger. Firing a materia bullet as it hits the beast but doesnt do much.

However you turn and swing your hand as you throw an item and hit the tree beast. A sudden puff of smoke flies around its head a sit shakes around.

You then reach down and grab poyapo by her coat collar as you spin and throw her into the air "go get em!" You shout.

She yells as she spins around like a saw and flies toward the beast. She reaches it snd stabs her gunblade into its shoulder as it roars and spins around as it tries to shake her off.

Then you spin your keyblade around so its back handed as you lean back "HYA!" You shoit as you throe your keyblade with strike raid.

As your keyblade hits the tree beast it turns back to face you. You recall and catch your keyblade as you look back "Reese!" He nods as he spins and holds his spear at his side before he flicks his nose with him thumb and jumps up. Vanishing off screen.

Only to crash down moments later as he stabs his spear into the ground and causes a shockwave that makes the tree beast stumble.

At this time Y'jhimei casts ruin as an offensive spell hits the tree beast just as Poyapo rips her gunblade out snd backflips away.