Intermission.

Aqua and Terra stand tall side by side as they present themselves in front of Master Eraqus and Master Xehanort.

You and Ventus stand off to the side as the two of you were the same age. Both of you were watching.

Eraqus stands in front of Terra and Aqua.

"Today is a day that every Young keyblade Apprentice trains for. The Mark of Mastery Exam"

As he speaks terra and Aqua smile a little "Roday will be a day if tests. Not tests if skill, but tests if heart. For no matter how skilled the warrio, if their heart is weak, if their will is weak they shall fall before the battle begins"

Eraqus then holds out his left hand "Today we are joined by Master Xehanort. He shall join me in evaluating you two during the trials."

Eraqus then summons his Keyblade. Masters defender. And he performs a magic spell that summons a large amount of pure orbs of light.

"These shall act as beacons. Use these during your trial to-"

Master xehanort secretly waves his hand as darkness surrounds the orbs of light like an aura, causing them to move around sporadically and act like they have minds of their own.

Eraqus gasps as he drops his guard "what?"

Terra and aqua both summon their keyblades as they stand back to back. Terra brings his down and destroys an orb while aqua does the same.

Across the room, two orbs fly at you. "Y/n! Ven!" Aqua shouts.

Ventus reacts first a she summons his Keyblade and takes a swing as he destroys his.

You quickly summon yours and guard as you deflect your orb before you slice it and destroy it.

"Don't worry about us!" You say as Ventus nods "Yea! You two focus on the exam! We can handle ourselves!"

Aqua then speaks "No! It's dangerous here! Go back to your rooms!"

You and Ventus look at eachother and nod. Then you both stand side by side in your combat animations "No way!" Ventus shouts "We've been training forever to see this! Watching you two become masters!" You follow before Ventus finishes "No way are we missing it!"

Terra chuckles "let them be Aqua. They've been training just as hard as us"

She nods "I know. But I'm worried about y/n"

Before she can finish Eraqus yells "BEGIN!!!!!!"

///

*information! Defeat the orbs of light!*

For flashbacks that take place in the world of kingdom hearts. The combat style will take the form of kingdom hearts

The camera spins around the room to show the orbs of light flying around. Then it zooms in on terra as he focuses. Then it spins and focuses on Aqua as she takes a breath.

It cuts to Ventus as he spins her keyblade around.

And then you as you flick your nose with your thumb. Then the fight begins.

You run forward as you lock onto an orb as a lie circle appears around it as you run at it. As it's the first fight you begin with only 3 commands in your deck.

You select the attack command as you begin your combo. A downward swing, followed by and upward swing, and finally you jump and flip as you swing your arm to the right and slice the orb as it vanished. You land on your feet and return to your combat stance. Then you get hit from behind as a beam of light hits you.

You execute your maneuver command which was a baseball slide. Aqua did a cartwheelX terra lunges forward, ventus did a dodgeroll. And you dropped onto your back and slid a foot or two.

After sliding you stood back up and sprint towards the next orb.

You execute your first attack command in your deck as you perform Sideswipe.

You dash in front of the orb and swing your keyblade like a baseball bat as you smack it away. You then run towards it as your sideswipe command enters its cooldown state.

When reaching the orb as it hit the ground. You attacked as you lunges forward with a thrust. Continuing your combo you swing upwards and then finally swing your keyblade back down like a hammer as you destroy the orb.

Turning around you see the last orb remaining as everyone already destroyed theirs.

Everyone looks around at eachother before they all break into a sprint towards it.

And when they get close enough they attack at once.

Ventus throws his Keyblade with strike raid. Terra performs quick blitz as he leaped at it for a downward strike.

Aqua remained at a distance as she raised her keyblade to cast thunder.

And you thrust forward with sonic rave as all 3 keyblades and the thunder spell hit the orb at the same time.

Everything suddenly freezes as everything gets blurry as a flash of white occurs.

///

Terra and Aqua stand once again in front of eraqus. He looks them both over as she remains quiet. Aqua looks over her shoulder at you as you smile and give her a thumbs up. Then Eraqus looks over at you as you gasp "nyeh!" You quickly revert to standing at attnyas Aqua does the same.

"That was a surprise. But it was a surprise I let unfold. As real battles can be surprising as well. And now with the test of hearts over. We turn to the next Chaiter if the mark of mastery."

Aqua and terra stand ready.

"Aqua, Terra. The two of you shall face eachother in combat. Remember. There are no wonders. Only truths, for when one's weakness is exposed, a true warrior takes advantage wether they be friend of foe..."

Aqua and terra turn to eachother as they Summon their keyblades. Terra looks ready and aqua is focused. But she takes one last look at you as you smile as ventus does the same "Cmon guys! Give us a show!" Ventus says "yea! Make it a good a one!" You add.

Aqua giggles as terra chuckles with a smirk.

"Now..." Eraqus says. After a brief issue he yells "Begin!"

Aqua and terra sprint at eachother as they swing their keyblades. But before they connect you open your eyes as Gladiolus shakes you awake.

///

"Hmm?" You mumble sleepily as Gladiolus chuckles "Cmon get up. We are here. Figured we'd give you the tour"

You tilt your head "where is here?" You ask as Prompto looks at you "Lestallum!"

You raise your brow "Lest-what now?"

*checkpoint reached. Will continue when you regurn*