Isla Sorna-Semi Final

You sit in a chair as 3 people talk to you. It was currently nightfall as rain fell heavily outside.

Eddy had brought you to a pair of trucks that were stuck together or something like that. The 3 people that spoke to you were Dr. Ian Malcom's, who apparently had prior experience with this kind of thing. And his apparent "girlfriend" Dr. Sara Harding. And Nick van Owen.

"So you mean you came from outer space and killed those weird monster things?"

You shrug "that's about the king and short of it. I landed here, fought the Nobodies and I was being taken to an InGen camp by someone named Roland. He said they coulda used my help dealing with more of them."

Dr. Malcom's shook his head "no, no no. No you cannot do that, InGen are the bad guys"

You tilt your head "how?" Then Sara spoke as her and Nick tended to a wounded dinosaur on the table "because they would have started using you. Seeing as you are the only one capable of hurting those things, let alone capturing, InGen would have used you to capture one and most likely used it for their own gain"

You stand up "if that's the case why don't I just leave now, save everyone the trouble? Of course I'd have to deal the keyhole first but-"

Malcom rose an eyebrow with curiosity "I'm- im sorry Keybole?" He held out his arms "what is that? You mean you have to lock a door?"

You rub your neck "it's a bit more complicated but yea somethin like that" behind him Sara opened her hand "spit" she said to Nick. He looked down and spit a wad of saliva into her hand. She gagged "no your gum!" She wiped her hand in his vest a she spit his gum into her hand as she started applying it to an adhesive bandage.

"There. We've done the best we can. It will heal over time but not perfect." You look over at them as you walk past Dr. Malcolm "I can help"

They all watch you as you reach into your jacket and retrieve a regular potion. You hold it over the Dinosuars and crush the potion in your hand as it turns into green sparkles as a small ring of flowers circle around the dinosaur before they disappear.

"What- what did you do?" Nick asked. You look at him and shrugged "I healed him." Sara tilted her head "and how did you do that?" You answer "I just used a Potion."

Dr. Malcom held his hand up "can you do that again? If anyone else gets hurt?" And you nod "oh yea I've got plenty"

Just then the dinosaur starts to wake up after getting healed.

"Oh great he's gonna start making noise again. We gotta call eddy and tell him to get us outta here"

Dr. Malcom reaches for the phone as he tries to call someone "eddy, eddy hi yea it's Ian we need you to get us outta here soon. The infant is gonna start wailing once we remove the muzzle and we need to be far away once we do"

But he seems to get frustrated as eddy apparently can't understand him from all the rain.

He hangs up "damn. I might need to make a run for the high hide" you tilt your head the what?" He walks past you "no time. Listen just stay here with them and keep an eye on things alright. I will go get eddy myself"

You hold up your hand "actually, why don't I go, with my magic I can probably get there in a short time, it's not far is it?"

He shakes his head "no just a bit ways up the path. Safe distance from the trailers" you nod as you walk past him and leave through the door "I'll tell him you guys need to move"

Ian watches as you leave and heads back inside. You summons your keyblade as you formchange it into your jet pack as it circles around you and attaches to your back before you jump and engage the jets.