Intermission

Ansem floats in the endless void as he laughs evily, then he reaches for the door to kingdom hearts. You (kh1) and sora (kh1) float side by side as Donald and goofy join you.

"KINGDOM HEARTS! FILL ME! WITH THE POWER OF DARKNESS!!!!!!" He screams as he reaches for it. But then sora speaks "no Ansem! I know now! Without a doubt!"

The doors starts to open as Ansem gasps "KINGDOM HEARTS IS LIGHT!!" sora screams as Ansem holds up his hands "WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!"

The light blinds him and eventually kills him as he fades away into nothing.

Just then, as the door is cracked open, you and sora nod to eachother as the 4 of you fly down and land in the gray matter. Running towards the door and start trying to push it closed.

You and sora on one door and final and goofy on the other.

As you struggle to close it, you hear a voice. "C'mon sora! We can do it!" You and sora move and look as Riku smiles. He is on the other side "Don't worry! Ill pull and you push! I know we can do this!"

Sora looks at him and nods with determination as he goes back to pushing. You are about to do the same.

But you hear a voice. A voice you haven't heard in so long. You hear the voice and immediately stop as you move and look through the crack.

"AQUA!!!!!!!!" You scream at the top of your lungs. Aqua is running to the door as she gets close. She stands beside Riku as everyone stops and watches.

She reaches her hand for you as Mickey shouts "I'm sorry! But we cannot let anyone pass through! Even if it's to see eachother if one thing passes through then the darkness will be free!"

Aqua turns a Mickey, who wasn't wearing a shirt front flipped and landed on a rock. Holding a keyblade that resembled sora's.

"I know how you feel! I know that you miss each other! But this is the only way! I hope you understand!"

You look back to Aqua "Aqua! Please! Please step through! I don't care about the heartless! I'll kill as many as I have to! But please! Please! Come with me! Step through the door! Come back home!"

Aqua begins to cry as she reaches for you. You take her hand and hold it. But she shakes her head "y/n. You know I can't, if I did then every world out there would be doomed" you shake your head "no! I don't care! It's been 10 years! 10 years since I've held you! Seen you! 10 years since I've been with you! I can't go on without you!"

She nods with a smile "yes! You can! You've done this long! You are so strong y/n! I know you will be alright without me! You have to close the door! For all of us! Don't let this fight have been for nothing!"

You go to reply "but-" she pulls her hand away. "Don't worry! I'll be right here! I'll be here when you find a way through! I'll be waiting for you!"

As you pull your hand back you shake your head and look down. Tears falling freely. "But I need you!" You look back to her as she puts her hands on her heart "I need you too! But I believe! I know! One day you will come for me!"

Mickey shouts "now everyone! Hurry! We don't have any more time!" You look down at your hands before you growl and grab at the Rifle bullet hanging around your neck as a chain.

You pull at it as it snaps and rests in your hand. You hood it out as she takes it. "Hold onto that!" You say as she looks down at it and then back to you "I expect you to give it back when I save you!"

She giggles as she nods "don't worry, I will" you then stand beside Sora as you nod to him and Riku, Donald and goofy.

"Alright Boys!" Then you and Mickey shout together "LETS CLOSE THIS DOOR FOR GOOD!"

So then Riku pulls as you and the others push. And soon, the door connects as it shuts and seals.

And Sora turns around as he runs to speak with Kairi who was there, floating away in a patch of sand. Her world being restored.

You sit down and lean against the door as you hood Aquas Wayfinder in your hands. Crying as you stare at it.

"I had her. I ha she run my hands..." Donald puts a hand in your knee as Goofy puts a hand on your back "Gawrsh..." goofy mumbles. And Donald sighs "ahhhhhhh..."

You cried as you stop holding back your emotions. You went through the entire journey ever since the day you lost her and you started traveling alone. Ever since that day with master xehanort you've acted like a cold hearted person.

But now Donald, goofy and sora saw. You were just Broken. After Kairi vanished, Sora walked over to you.

He saw how you were as he held out his hand "hey" you pause for a moment as you look up at him "what?" He smiled down at you "it's not over yet" you tilt your head "what?"

He takes your hand as he pulls you to your feet "she is alive! And she is waiting for you! Just like the king and riku are waiting for us!"

You look back down at her wayfinder and then you look back to sora. "C'mon. Our journey is just beginning! We stopped Ansem and now we just gotta find our friends!"

You listen to him as you chuckle "heh. Yea." You wipe your tears as you attach her wayfinder around your neck as a new necklace.

///

The 4 of you lay in some grass in a massive forever going field. With cartoonish hills.

Something licks Sora's cheek as he yawns. He then sits up as he looks forward and see Pluto. With an envelope in his mouth.

Then he gasps "no way!" His outburst caused you, Donald and goofy to wake up as well. "What?!" You shout.

He points "look! It's pluto! And he has a letter!"

Donald and goofy gasp "It's from the king!" As they shout Pluto barks as he starts running away down the dirt path.

Sora stand sup "come on!" He smiles a she runs after him. Donald and goofy run behind sora as you are last.

The 4 of you laugh as you chase Pluto down the path.

While the camera pans up as it shows the title card The First Kingdom Hearts. Then the screen fades black.

*to be continued...*