A Heartless Move

As you and Roxas are running he pants as he runs in front of you. Heading towards Peters location as he dispels his Keyblade.

"Rhino and Scorpion. Why is it always those two?!" You ask as you run behind him. He looks back as he talks "You know them? You fought before?"

You nod as you and Roxas speed up "Can't explain right now but those two are more dangerous to themselves than anyone else! We gotta hurry!"

Cutscene end

The screen opens up as you a an Roxas are standing side by side in the middle of a street. Cars pile up behind you creating a border so you can't go back. An information tap appears as it gives you details

Catch up to Peter and help him stop rhino and scorpion

As you stand still, you casually cross your arms as Roxas puts his left hand on his hip. Then the pause menu opens.

In the pause menu, both you and Roxas are walking forward as the cursor scrolls to the Equipment tab.

And then it selects you as you are now standing still.

The cursor selects armor as you hood up your left arm as you show your Keyblade Gauntlet. Then the cursor scrolls down the list of options.

Since downloading all currently available DLC Content, you have been given acces to new high grade armors and weapons, curtesy of Rick's Emporium

As the menu explains this a Gummi phone logo appears with a picture of Rick Sanchez as he talks

"Look I can't explain right now *burb* but you spent money so here's some shit!" 

The Gummi phone hangs up as dlc content is added to your list.

The cursor scrolls down as It selects a Gauntlet that was silver with a black trim. A lion Imprint is on the back of the hand.

The Lion's Claw

Then the cursor scrolls down to select accessories. You turn your head to the left as the camera zooms in on your ear. You are wearing a single stud earring in your right ear. As the cursor selects a new one, it changes to be a small diamond stud earring, resembling the one Cloud wears. Then you look for and stand still as the cursor backs out.

Finally the cursor selects Keyblades as you hood out your hand and close your fist as your Keyblade manifests in your hand.

Currently Equipped: Default Keyblade "Asgard"

The cursor scrolls down to select aquas keyblade as they weapon flashed and was immediately changed.

Aquas Keyblade "Stormfall"

The cursor goes back up and selects the default keyblade again as Aquas remains as your off hand weapon

The cursor backs out as you dispel your keyblade and go back to crossing your arms. The cursor backs out again as you start walking again as Roxas remains next to you.

The the menu closes as the game resumes

You stand still before you start running as Roxas stays close behind you. He follows close behind as he watches your back.

As you run, you automatically slide over the hood of a car parked halfway in the street. Ahead of you is a trail of flipped cars and ruined buildings showing the damage rhino caused during his charges.

"They left a trail for us to follow! We can find Peter once we find them! As long as he's careful we can do this without any hassle"

As you run, you turn right down another road and follow the trail of debris and cars.