Intermission

You are walking down a path. You arrived in a world you didn't recognize. As you walked, it was gently raining. Not heavy, but a light rain.

As you walk you keep your eyes forward as you marched towards a goal. An objective.

Bring your friends back. That was your goal. You didn't know how to achieve it. Ven was asleep. Terra was missing and Aqua was Gone.

Your master was dead and your friends had turned to darkness. You were truly alone.

As you walked down this path. The moon shines down. Enlightening the environment.

You remained silent as you marched ever forward. Eventually, you passed through an opening in the forest as you entered a large open area with a water fountain.

You stopped as you stood next to the water fountain. You turn your head as you see a large house. It was a light green and had two floors.

The entire house was set ablaze. Flames leaving through the windows as well as smoke. Creating a bright light, like a beacon.

You then hear a noise. You turn around as a horde of Shadows arrive. Emerging from the ground with their backs facing the home.

The forest behind the home was also ablaze. The thunder strikes in the sky as the rain gets heavier.   You look at the heartless as you stand straight and summon your keyblade.

you run forward and slice up one heartless a sit dies. You turn and slice another before you backflip to evade one's attack and slice it as you land behind it.

You then spin and throw your keyblade as it flies forward and strikes down 3 before it turns and flies right and kills off 4 more before it returns to you.

You jump forward as you catch it and slam your keyblade down in another heartless before you spin and kick one away.

You fire a massive crystal of ice as it explodes and sends sharp blades of ice out like a shotgun. Multiple heartless die before you turn back around to block a heartless. You then shove it away as you perform a zanetsuken and slice straight through 6 heartless.

With them done, the last shadow sinks into the ground as it flees. Disappearing into the darkness.

You remain still for a moment before you stand straight and recall your keyblade as it vanished.

You then looked back up at the house. The flames getting higher. As you stare at the flames, you look down at the wayfinder around your neck. Shining Blue.

You grab it and pull it off as you hold it. As you hold it you sigh as you hear another noise. You turn around as another horde of heartless arrive. This time they are a mixture of Neo-Shadows and regular shadows.

The amount is countless. So many of them as they fill the forest around the area. A never ending ocean of heartless.

You turn back around to look at the home as it burns. The roof caved in as half the house collapsed on itself.

You then grip Aquas Wayfinder tightly as you see even more heartless climbing from the ground in front of the home. And even some fire heartless from the home itself.

As you see how many of them arrive. You then put her Wayfinder back around your neck as you turn around to face the Massive couple thousand heartless army.

You summon your keyblade again as you hold it at your side. As the house collapses more, you get ready as you speak "I'll take as many of you bastards down as I have to. I made a Promise. And I intend to keep it"

As you say this, all the heartless start to race toward you as they plan to overwhelm you. And you charge toward the army. Releasing a battle cry.

You sprint as you hold out your left hand and summons Aquas keyblade as you hold it tight.

As you reach the Horde, thunder strikes again as you jump into the air and turn as you hold both keyblades up as you yell and fall towards the group as their eyes all turn a dark red.

"COME AND GET IT!!!!!!"

*End*