Session

As Riku, Roxas and Peter all healed in separate rooms, you sat in the living room with Mary Jane. She was looking at you as you spoke

"The last time I was in a Situation like this, where I forgot who I was and let the darkness consume me. Was 2 years ago, when me and sora explored castle oblivion with Donald and Goofy."

Mary Jane tilted her head "castle oblivion?" You nod "yea. It's a castle that uses to be found at the end of the world. It only existed in the place you didn't know how to reach. And when you found it, if you entered you lost all memory. Of everything"

Mary Jane was shocked "then why would you enter?" You sigh "because that's where my friend Ventus uses to be." She gasped "oh!"

You nod "12 years ago, when my friend ventus lost his heart, Aqua sealed him in our old home. The land of departure, and she transformed the world into castle oblivion so he could be hidden away forever, until she got him back. Even if I knew he was there, aqua was the only one who knew where he was inside. So even if I knew for a fact that he was in there. I'd never be able to find him without her."

///

You (KH1) stand in front of castle Oblivion with Sora (KH1) and Donald and Goofy. Looking up at it.

"You know this place?" Sora asks. You nod "yes. This is my old home" sora gasped "what?! You used to live here?!" You shake your head "no not castle oblivion. A friend of mine transformed our home into castle Oblivion. So it's not exactly the same"

Sora nodded as he looked forward "the letter said, in order to find what we seek we have to belive. Because once we enter the castle things will get extremely difficult."

You nod as you walk forward "Maybe if we are lucky, we can find Mickey."

Sora looks up at you as he walks beside you "you used to be friends with the king right?" You reply "yea. A long time ago he would occasionally show up and help us. He was at the keyblade graveyard when we all fought xehanort. He was helping Aqua save ventus when I was trying to reach Terra. But then my friends showed up. Everything else was a blur"

Sora looks forward as you 4 approach the doors as they open slowly with giant creaks and squeaks. After a moment the giant doors are fully open as you and the others all walk inside. The doors close behind you all.

///

"So. You were searching for answers?" Mary Jane asks. You nod "kinda. Sora, Donald, goofy and I were looking for King Mickey and Riku. A letter they left us said we could find them there"

She scoots closer "so what happened?"

///

When you step inside, you are immediately overwhelmed with nostalgia. Even if it was no longer the land of departure, you still felt it's ancient energy flowing through the walls.

But then, as quickly as the feeling arrived, it vanished. And suddenly, you couldn't remember why you felt that way. Odd.

You shake your head and start walking forward. "Hey, Sora-" you turned your head to talk but noticed sora was gone. "Huh?! SORA!" You start looking around as you panic "DON! GOOFSTER!"