Spiderman-Finale

The Game loads as the title screen appears.

You are falling headfirst as you reach down toward a shadowy hand that's reaching up for you. Aqua's wayfinder falls beside you as you hold your keyblade in your right hand.

The cursor selects continue. But then it scrolls down to the exclamation point beside DLC.

It selects it as a menu pops up with a message.

Following Downloadable content purchased!

Valek
Aincrad
Beecher's Hope
Racoon City

As the cursor selects ok, the menu disappears as the cursor scrolls back up as it selects the secrets Menu.

Secrets now unlocked! Find platinum chips and trade them in at Rick's Picks to get special awards and in game bonuses!

The cursor backs out as it scrolls back up to Continue.

As it's selected the save files appear as it clicks on the auto save. There is a picture beside the file that shows what was happening. And it was everyone huddled up to talk. As it selects this file, the screen fades as the game begins to load.

The loading screen was black, but it had a large circular Portrait in the center, and your wayfinder was near the bottom as it hung in the edge. Then some information appeared as you waited.

Y/n Wesker. He was the last man standing after the fight with xehanort and has since spent over 10 years fighting. Now...what adventure could he be on this time...

As you finish reading the information, the game finished loading as the screen lights up.

///

You stand with Riku and Roxas.

The 3 of you are facing the Empire State Building as you summon your keyblade. The golden keyhole appears as it flashes. You then jump back as you spin your keyblade around and point it forward.

However, As riku and Roxas wait. Suddenly Peter swings by as he grabs Roxas. He Carrie's him off as he shouts "it's not over yet!" He calls a story and riku turn to look. The Gummi ship is flying toward you as Donald and goody pilot it. As they fly by, Riku gets warped into his seat as he gasps. He looks out the cockpit as you are left alone.

As you turn to see, a massive ocean of dark ink like liquid begins to sweep through the street. Heading straight for you.

The Keyhole vanished as you growled.

"Been a while!" You then hhopd your keyblade up as you charge an attack. It begins to glow with a holy light. And as the ocean rapidly grows closer, you smirk "Let's settle our score!"

You thrust your keyblade upward as a beam of golden light shoots into the sky. And suddenly time itself freezes. Not a small section, not even a small area of time, time of the universe freezes as you cast Ultima. The strongest grand magic you have.

A bright light fills the sky as time ceases to move, and the ocean is now stuck in place. Then you summon Aqua's keyblade as the spirit of Kirito appears behind you as he's dressed in his coat.

"Sword skill! Dual Orbital!" You shout as you scream and lunge forward. You hood your keyblade out to your right and Aqua's straight in front of you as you fly forward and spin like a bullet as you fire beams of energy from Aqua's keyblade. Almost like a rapid fire gun.