Wayward DLC-3

"This boy is the chosen. The Keyblades finest. He has the power to banish the darkness. The power to refuse the Plainsgorger."

A hooded figure says as he stands around a circular table. His arms crossed.

"Indeed. But this does not mean he will succeed" another figure says as he responds.

The room is dark with the table having a purplish hue. Darkness lightly rising from the tabletop.

"And how is it you know this?" The first figure responds as he turns his head.

His partner approaches the table. Before he reaches inside his coat and retrieves an item.

"Details are unimportant. What is however, is that we continue the plan as normal."

The first man uncrossed his arms and motioned his hand to his partner "such confidence. Its almost like you know whats going to happen"

His partner simply chuckles. Before using his thumb to flick the item onto the table as it dissolves in the darkness.

"Call it, a lucky guess"

The first man once again crossed his arms as a woman spoke "you dont truly believe this plan will go forth flawlessly."

The two men turn and face forward as the woman approached and stopped on the opposite side of the table. She too wore a hood. But her coat was sleeveless, and instead if pants, she wore a long skirt.

"Miridiam, darling. What brings you too our little get together?" The second man asks.

"Estien you fool. You can't seriously be going without a contingency"

Estien shrugged "never needed one yet"

Miridiam scoffed "and thats because you've gotten lucky. But you will run out soon."

Before Estien could respond, the first man spoke "with all do respect, i dont think your plan is any better"

Miridiam looked at him "is that right?" He nodded "yes"

Miridiam then smiled "then please Graz. Enlighten me"

Graz slowly started pacing "your plan, unlike Estiens, requires pieces to fall unto the board as you plan, and even if you have contingencies, you cannot control exactly how they fall."

Miridiam then crossed her arms "and what about your plan?"

Graz stopped as he faces them both.

"Simple." He waved his hand over the table as the darkness swirled and took shape. Eventually forming into a mini Aqua as she walked in place.

"We use his weakness."

Estien put a hand on his hip "That wont work. Xehanort preyed on her before. Tore her from his arms. But even after their separation, for 10 whole years he fought and he took her back."

Miridiam laughed "please. Xehanort was just an old crippled man. He was useless anyway." Estien points at her "he was still powerful."

Graz held up his hands "easy now." They both turn back to him.

"This time, i have a way of permanently harming him. But it doesn't require just his light, we need his darkness as well"

Estien then sighed "he clashed with his darkness. 6 times. And each time he came back stringer than ever. How are we supposed to prey upon his darkness if he sealed it off?"