A night at rhe museum PT 1

You stand outside a museum with Mary Jane. You cross your arm "what is this? What are we doing?"

Mary Jane looks at you as she holds up her phone  "do you know this is?" You shake your head "a Gummi Phone?" She laughs "no, what's in the picture?" You shake your head again "Not really no"

She then speaks as she puts her phone away "it's a statue we need to prove that Norman Osborn is as corrupt as Octavius said he was"

You put your hand on your hip "so what's the plan then?" Mary Jane turns and looks at the Museum "well. One of us needs to distract the main receptionist so the other can sneak in. They aren't allowing anyone inside"

You shake your head "Well, let me do it. I got magic I can do pretty much anything"

Mary Jane crosses her arms "like what?"

You pull a small crystal prism from your jacket as you hold it up "Glamour prism of Eorzea"

You use your thumb to flick it up into the air as it shines and your outfit changes. You are now resembling some explorer with a whip and western hat.

"Ah? Waddaya think?" You hold out your arms "Pretty snazzy eh?" Mary Jane smiles "Indiana jones? That's your disguise?" You tilt your head "Who?" You grab the flaps of your leather jacket and hood it open "is that who this is?"

You then hold up another prism "hang on" you flick it up as your clothes change into an orange and black ninja like jumpsuit with a headband. "Eh?" You then flick up another prism as your clothes change to a white long sleeve shirt and a pair of pants.

"Wanna solve some crimes?" Mary Jane laughs "I see your outfits have a lot of Anime" you tilt your head "ani-what?"

Mary Jane just laughed and shook her head "Whatever. If you can distract her long enough for me to get inside, then just meet up with me"

You nod "Allow me"

You walk past her as you enter the museum. After equipping a new Glamour

///

"Excuse me, Dearest Madam. Could you assist me?" You ask.

You are dressed in a fancy suit and tie. "You see, I am a very rich Fellow in search of winderous amounts of relics and artifacts for my personal display at my home. Would you be a dear and help me?"

The woman shakes her head "Sorry sir, as much as I would like to help you, I'm afraid I can-"

You hood up your hand and use a Witcher sign as you cast it "Axii" you say simply as the woman is out into a daze.

You then wave your hand. "Cmon!"

You deactivated your glamour as you returned to your original clothes as you got low and rolled into cover. Behind a wall separating the lobby into the main hall.

Mary Jane got down in the other wall as she looked at you.

"Ok. Just wait for my signal before you do anything"

You nod as you look up and your arm flashes with magic as your left arm is replaced by the arm your friend Sekiro uses as you reach up and grapple to the roof beam before you pull yourself up. Now hiding in the rafters.

The camera then focuses back on Mary Jane as she stays low and starts sneaking into the main hall.

"The city hired guards to patrol around the museum after fisk went away. They must be on his payroll. I can't let them see me."

As Mary Jane sneaks forward, she rushes and gets behind a display glass with a statue inside. At that same time. A security guard is walking by.

She looks at him as she nods "y/n"