Boss Encounter- Demon Tide

As you and Mary Jane prepare to continue, as you jump up into the rafters, you notice something. A small purple orb floating near the corner.

You tilt your head as you get curious "hmm. What's that?" as you balance across the teams toward it, you get close as you reach for it. But then as your hand gets close, the orb explodes out with purple energy as a massive demon tide merges and begins to fly around.

You fell off the beams and dropped your keyblade as you landed on your back and roll to recover. Mary Jane runs to you "Y/n! What happened?!" you push her away as you stand up. "I had enough of this damn thing. Ice killed it more times than I care to count!"

You then look up as the demon tide begins to destiny the museum as it swirls around rapidly and crashes through objects.

Mary Jane grabs your keyblade and throws it to you as you catch it. You then point it up toward the Demon tide as golden chains swirl around your keyblade "DOWSING CHAIN!" You shout as the golden chains shoot toward the demon tide as a light flashes.

The demon tide is now stuck as a giant ball of heartless as you struggle to hold it. But you yell as you swing your keyblade and throw it up I to the sky.

Then you cast a magic spell as look at Mary Jane "stay here! They bashed this place up pretty good! Check to see if anyone is hurt!"

You then began to finish your teleport spell. But a heartless appeared behind you as it ran to you.

Mary Jane saw it "Y/N!" she yells. She runs to you and holds out her hand as a light flashes.

She opens her eyes as the heartless body fades away. But she gasps. Not at the heartless, but at the keyblade in her hand.

"WHAT?!" you shouted as you turned and saw it. Then mary Jane stumbles as the keyblade tanks her forward and points toward another heartless rising from the ground.

But you quickly grab her and twist your keyblade like a lock as you vanish with her.

///

You suddenly fall from an org in the sky as you and Mady Jane land on a massive Glyph you created. The demon tide was still locked in chains, But as Mary Jane looked around, she saw you were above New York. Right beside the Empire state building.

"Why are we here?! What's going on?!"

Mary can't yelled as she looked up at the Demon Tide. It began to break the chains as you sphn your keyblade around "No time!" you then entered your combat stance "I don't k now how you got a keyblade! But now is the time to use it!"

Mary Jane looks down at her keyblade and seems nervous. But then she looked up at the demon tide as she nodded "Ok!"

She entered her own stance as you and her got ready. And just that moment, the demon tide broke free of it's restraints and dashed straight for you.

Battle commence!

The camera spun around Mary Jane as she spoke

"I'm ready!"

Then it focused around you

"Let's wrap this shit up!"

Then an option appeared. Allowing you to select who you begin the fight as. The cursor quickly selects Mary Jane as the camera focused behind her.