Semi-Final

The 3 of you stand side by side as the battle begins. You attacking first as the cursor selects the attack command and you lunge forward and attack with a 3 hit combo as you deal damage and kill the first shadow.

Aerith goes next as she casts aero and sends a small gust of wind above the shadows as it spins and lifts them off the ground dealing damage when they fall.

Ventus attacks next as he attacks with wind raid as he throws his Keyblade as it flies around hitting target to target as it deals damage and returns to him. Two heartless die, leaving one left.

"Finish it off!" Aerith shouts as you look at Ventus and nod. He performs a quick blitz as he jumps and attacks a heartless by slamming his keybalde down on top of it.

As that first wave ends, more heartless spawn as you growl "I'm seriously losing my cool" Ventus stands next to you "should we just run?"

You attack the next heartless as the curser selects the magic command as you select fire and you swing your keyblade as an arch of fire flies forward and damages the next heartless.

"That will only put them off until they find us again!" Aerith says. Ventus attacks next as he performs a 3 hit combo before he returns to his spot.

Aerith casts thunder as multiple lightning strikes hit the heartless and kill 2, leaving only 2 left,

"Y/n!" Ventus shouts. You nod as you perform zanetsuken as you dash past the last 2 and kill them.

Everything goes in slow motion as the fight ends.

Then it returns to normal.

You get rid of your keyblade as ventus does the same. He runs up to you along with Aerith

"What do we do?" As he asks this questysuddenly a noise plays over the sectors various speakers in the telephone poles.

"Attention! Sector 7! Avalanche is attempting to destroy your home by dropping the plate! Please evacuate!"

"What?!" Aerith shouts as she turns and looks as multiple helicopters start flying towards the central support pillar.

You and Ventus both look as you see. Multiple explosions are going off. "Is...no" you say.

Ventus grabs your shoulder "what do we do?! What's going on?! Who's Avalanche! What's the plate?!"

You brush his arm off as you look at Aerith "Aerith, start evacuating people! Help them out!"

She looks at you "but what about you!" You shake your head "don't worry about me! Me and Ven will help the others! I doubt they are doing this. It has to be shinra"

She nods as you look at Ventus "Ven come on!" He nods "yea!" But as you move to run Aerith grabs your arm "wha-" you start to ask her a question but she pulls you in and misses you.

After a moment she pulls away "Don't get hurt!" Then she runs off as you stare at her for a second. Then ventus talks "uh-" you look at him "I'm just as confused as you"

He tilts his head "are you going to tell aq-" you grab his shoulders "Ven! Focus! Right now we gotta go!" He shake shis head "Sorry!"

You look forward at the support pillar as the explosions continue and more helicopters fly towards it.

You summon your keyblade as ventus does the same. You then start running towards the pillar as Ventus follows.

///

You and Ventus run through the streets as you make your way towards the pillar. Ventus sees the wayfinder around your neck "you still have it" he says as you nod "hasn't left my side since the day I got it!" He then looks forward "do you still have yours?"