Intermission

Purchase the Birth by sleep DLC pack to experience this fight until downloaded, only the scenes are available

Terra stands in the center of a round platform. The Radiant Garden Reactor.

He stares up at a single piece of the unversed armor. Then he turns his head as Aqua and Ventus run up from behind him.

"Ven!" Both He and Aqua shout as they all stand together. "Terra! Aqua!" Ventus replies as he looks at them, then the other 2 pieces of the armor show up as the 3 of them look up and summon their keyblades.

All 3 of them stand ready, as the pieces transform and connect. Creating a large suit of armor.

As they get ready to fight, a 4th piece slams through the solid blast doors behind them, as it flips and folds out into a sword as the armor holds it.

Then you run out of the tunnel and jump as you land beside ventus.

"Y/n!" they all shout. You look at them "Sorry im late!"

Then you summon your keyblade as the 4 of you get ready for a fight. Then you smirk "Ven" you say as he looks at you "what?" You enter your stance "500 munny says I can kill more limbs than you!" Ventus laughs as he nods "I'll take that bet!"

Then Terra chuckles "me too" then Aqua giggles "Boys"

Then as the armor floats down to the center of the arena, you all flinch before you all run forward "HAAAAAAAAAAA!" You all scream.

///

Only the torso and head remained as it hovers in place all wobbly likes it dying, then Aqua yells "Ready!" She runs toward the Torso as she performs zanetsuken and slides straight through it.

"Terra! Ven!" She calls as she turned around.

"Oh yea!" Ven shouts as he and Terra run forward. The two of them jump and cross eachother as they slash through it, forming an X slash.

Then as they land, Terra yells "Y/n!"

You nod as you sprint forward "Game over!" You reach the torso as you drop down low before you jump and backflip away as you slice upward. Cutting it straight up the middle.

Everything goes in slow motion as you slowly fall backwards, and the armor bends backward.

But then time resumes as you land on your feet and hop a few times as you recover.

Then the torso shakes violently before it flashed and died. Dark energy dispersing into the sky, before it was gone too.

You all group up as your keyblades vanish.

You all cheer and celebrate as you and Ventus High five and then you turn and fist bump terra.

"Nice work guys!" You say with a laugh. Ventus laughs too "yea! We did good!"

Aqua nods with a smile "you two have gotten so strong. Im glad you are able to hold your own" you and Ventus both look at her before the two of you put your arms around eachother

"Well, I think it's safe to say that, both of us are way better than Terra"

Ventus laughs with you as Terra shakes his head with a smile "No way. Im still number one"