Boss Enounter-Y/N

The battle begins as you sprint forward. Peter was still heartless as he floated above. So you lead the charge as Roxas and Riku joined you.

You attacked first as you begin your combo. Delivering 3 hefty swings to your heartless as it stumbles back. The Roxas performs Reversal as he slides behind it and attacks it from behind.

With his combo finisher it is knocked forward.

Riku then attacks as he jumps and spins a she slams it back towards you.

You guard and block it's arial counter before you perform a reprisal and kick it away.

Then you run toward it "getting real tired of this!"

You reach it as you quickly select D-Link and scroll down. The cursor selects Deku as your aura turns green as you charge. Then a spirit form of Deku appears behind you as your keyblade vanished as you charge energy. Then the spirit entered your body as you release and fire out a wave of green energy.

Your health bar picture changes into one of Deku from Hero Academia as you run and hood up your fist.

"Haaaa!" You swing and deliver a heavy punch to the heartless as you fist connects with its face. Then you yell as you charge energy

"DETROIT SMASH!" you yell as your power releases and sends the heartless away in an explosion. He is then attacked by Roxas who sends two beams of light at it before he dashes past it with a zanetsuken attack.

As the heartless falls to its knees, you trigger the Finishing command for Deku's Link early as you fly forward.

"HUUAA!!!" you shout as your fist connects with its chest. You then scream as you pull your fist back as sparkles and massive bolts of green electricity swirl around your fist as you finish it.

"DELAWARE DETROIT SMASH!"

With an incredibly massive blast of energy you release and deliver a devastating punch. Pulling out the big guns right away.

The heartless is blown back as it goes flying away at a sonic speed. Disappearing into the darkness surrounding your station.

As the finisher is over the Link with Deku ends as your portrait returns and deku's spirit leaves your body.

You take a breath as you turn around. But the battle isn't over yet as you look up at Peter and yell "Pete! Can you hear me?!"

He was still floating with his heart above his chest. You grunt as you go to jump and save him, but suddenly, massive black tendrils shoot out from the darkness and stab your back "ack!" You grunt as the tendrils absorb into your body as you fall to your knees and hold your head.

"Y/n!" Roxas shouts as he and Riku look at you. Then the disembodied voice speaks as subtitles play on the screen. Speaking to Roxas and Riku

At last. He was tainted once before when he lost his beloved. And now he shall become so again. We, the Dedic have waited in darkness for a warrior as strong as him. His beloved brought him from the darkness with her light, but not again. Now he belongs to us

Roxas and Riku look around for who spoke as Darkness started to rise from your body.

The anger and hate that dwells within him, may be suppressed. But no longer shall we be ignored. Using his anger, we shall let the darkness swallow his heart once more and this time we shall succeed

Roxas and Riku look forward at you as You start to stand ups as your body turns into a dark shadow like form. You're clothes get a purple tint and design in the back as you turn your head over your shoulder to face them as Roxas gasps "Y/n!" He goes to grab you but Riku holds out his hand and stops him "wait!" He says.