Wayward DLC-5

You charged the figure as he flew backwards and fired his lasers at you. But you jumped to the side as you dodged.

He then fired again as you jumped to the other side to evade once more.

Then you yelled as you jumped forward and slammed your Keyblade down as you caused the ground to crack.

The figure laughed as he quickly teleported with a gateway before he appeared behind you.

You turn around and stare at him as he points at you and fires lasers once more

You grunt as you jump and flip sideways as you dodge the lasers and land. Then you spin your Keyblade around as you get ready.

The camera zoomed toward him quickly as he laughed.

Battle commence

The figure stands in front of you as you focus on him.

The cursor selects attack as you run forward and slash him twice. It selects attack again as you backflip and kick him as you land back where you were.

It's the figures turn as he holds his hands up as the 4 objects fly around him. Suddenly a shield appears around him as he points at you again. The objects training.

It's your turn again as you cast a spell. You hold your hand up in the air as fire begins to swirl around your palm before you yell and throw it forward as you lob a fireball at him.

It hits him as he holds his head and grabs. Then his coat becomes charred as he gains the burned status affliction.

You use the rest of your AP as you spin your Keyblade around before you dash forward with a zanetsuken.

Slicing him as you dash past him, before backflipping and landing in your original position.

He takes his turn as he holds up his hand as one of the objects sprays out a green mist. Giving him the Regen status.

He then fired his laser at you as it hit you. You take the damage before it's your turn.

The curosr selects items as it opens a submenu. And then it selects the Aquas wayfinder as you use it.

A small animation plays as you hold up her wayfinder to your chest and close your eyes. .
You say a few words before you put it away as you are granted the Lovers light buff.

Then you attack as you run forward and slash him twice before jumping back.

The man held his head as he began to yell. "Aaaaaaaarrrrhhhh!" He shakes his head as he bunches forward "it's your fault! It's all your fault!" He shouts before he is granted a buff.

His damage is doubled as well as his AP gauge. But his health begins to gradually drain as darkness begins to cover his body.

You then take your turn once more as you use an ability. The curosr selects the omni-slash ability as you form change your keyblade into a great sword and take clouds stance.

"Something I picked up from cloud!" You shout.

Then you dash toward him and swung your keyblade 12 times in a very fast succession. Then you end the combo as you jump up and slam your Keyblade down and deal heavy damage with a finisher.

As you jump back, your Keyblade reverts as the Figure takes his turn.

He gets low and screams at you as he uses a battlecry to further boost his damage.