Memory of the Past

You and the Hunter turn to look at the stairs as massive footsteps are heard.

"Save us..." the half dead corpse says. You step back in disgust when you see what comes down the stairs.

"Jesus...what...what is that?!"

The half dead corpse finishes his sentence "Ludwig, the Accursed"

As you see the man/horse beast stand in front of you, he rears back and roars as a high pitched roar leaves his mouth.

You summon your keyblade "no fucking way! It's gonna kill us!" You say. But the hunter just reaches to his hip as he grabs something and then swings his arm as his saw cleaver extends. At the same time he grabs the shotgun from his back as he gets ready.

You then look back to Ludwig as you take a breath.

You and the hunter run forward as you engage Ludwig. Ludwig swings his claw around as he tries to swipe you. But the Hunter dashes forward as he evaded, but you cast reflect as a wall of light forms in front of you as Ludwig smacks it. His claws getting stuck in the glass like light.

Then you slide around him with reversal as you begin your attack combo. You hit him 3 times before he breaks free and spins as he backhands you.

You fly back as you hit the wall and shake your head. The hunter steps back as he stabs a blood vial into his leg as he heals up. Then he goes back in the offensive as he fires his gun.

It didn't do much, but it got Ludwig's attention from you. As he roars and ran at the hunter.

You then ran after Ludwig as you begin to attack him from behind. Dealing a few hits of damage in before you jump back.

Ludwig turns as he begins to focus on you.

You stare up at his horse like face as he runs toward you. You take a breath as he scares you and you freeze.

But before he can hit you. The hunter dashes up and starts attacking. Then Ludwig roars as he turns and swipes at him. But he dodged. Then Ludwig jumped into the air.

He vanished as you ran forward. You and the hunter stand back to back as you both circled around looking.

"Where did he go?!" You shout as the hunter remains silent. But then blood Drips down from above as you look up.

Ludwig roars again as he attempts to fall and crush you both. But you hold up your hand and cast reflect as he lands on the glass bubble as it cracks. Then you yell as you thrust your keyblade upward as the shield explodes and sends him flying back.

He slams against the wall as he leaves it cracked. He roars again then he charges forward with a single jump as he dashes forward. The hunter dashes back, but you are caught in a grab attack as his weird eye growth thing grabs you.

It almost swallows you whole before it spits you back out. You yell as you hit the ground but quickly recover as you recall your Keyblade.

Then the hunter rubs a piece of paper on his cleaver a sit lights up in flames. Then he runs forward again as the two of you attack together.

As Ludwig roared and spun again, he also used his hand to try and swipe you. But as the hunter took his attention, you yell as you jump up and floated backward a moment.

"KAMEHAMEHA!!" You shout as you hood your hands forward as you fire a beam of energy from your hands in a concentrated attack.

This does a lot of damage. Then Ludwig roses before he falls over.