The Reunion

Aerith leads you away from the group of heartless as they chased after you. But after a moment they give up and sink back into the ground as they vanish.

Aerith stops pulling you as she slows down and turns to you. "Are you alright?" You nod as you catch your breath "yea, yea I'm alright. Just trying to figure out why they are swarming us like that. They've done it since me and the others left on that mission"

Aerith grabs both your hands and tilts her head "Do you think they are trying ti devour our worlds heart?" You shake your head "no. If they wanted to take over this world they would have already done it. There's more than enough of them to do it."

Aerith turns her head to look down the path you two ran from "is this going ti be like Radiant garden? Are we going to lose our world again?" You shake your head "no. I promise you Aerith your not losing anything. Not this time. Not while I'm here."

You grab her cheek as she looks at you "As a Keyblade master I promise nothing is going to happen"

She smiles and nods as you turn and walk past her "but we need to figure out why so many heartless are flooding in. One of my old friends, Tap. He told me I was important for the heartless that they needed me for something"

Aerith follows behind you as she speaks "I wonder why they would need you" you shrug "No idea. But in any case we should be careful. They could appear anywhere"

Aerith grabs your shoulder a she epoints to the market not to far down "I'm gonna go grab a few things. Wait here ok I'll be right back" you nod "Ok"

As Aerith walks off towards the market. You stand around and wait as you turn your head and look at Sector 5. "Not a bad looking place" but just then you see someone watching you. "Huh?" You mumble as you see them. "Hey!" You call out as that person suddenly moves from their hiding spot and runs towards you with full speed.

"Wait" you say as you see them "Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" the person calls.

You gasp. You recognize this person.

You smile as you run to them "VEN!" you shout

You smile as you run to them "VEN!" you shout. When you and Ventus reach eachother the two of you embrace in a hug as he starts to laugh Y/N! I found you!" You and him pull away "Ven what are you doing here? How did you get here?"

He starts talking "After you disappeared when fighting Xehanort, everyone split up to search for you. Sora stopped xehanort, so he riku and Kairi are out looking. Roxas, Axel and Xion are searching somewhere else. Mickey, Donald and goofy are searching too, I was with Terra and Aqua, and we went to sleep to take a break and when I woke up I was here"

You nod as you grab his shoulder "Good job ven. You got here all by yourself" he chuckles "Cmon let's get out of here, Aqua really misses you" you shake your head "I can't leave. Not yet. Something is preventing me from leaving"

He tilts his head "huh?" You shrug as you hold up your hands "every time I make a portal home, it just spits me out right back here"

Ventus sighs as he slouches. "But hey, the two of us can get out of here together" Ven smiles and stands up straight "Yea, we can do it!"