The Reactor Pt 1

Cloud and tifa stand in a train as Barrett sits in the next car ahead. You are on the train as well. You were sitting in the seat across from tifa and cloud.

As the train chugs along you are holding your wayfinder aqua made you years ago. Just like Terra and Ventus. Like theirs, yours was your favorite color. As you look at it Tifa moves from cloud and sits across from you.

She puts her head in her palm as she rests "what is that?" She asks. You look to her "this is a wayfinder." You explain "It's a charm that is meant to link your heart with those closest to you." Tifa tilts her head "really?"

You hold your up "Legends say that anyone you give a wayfinder to will always be in your life no matter what." She looks at the wayfinder as you hold it up. She gets an idea.

Then you drop your hand and get ready ti put it away "technically they are supposed to be made out of seashells. And the legends comes from the Paopu fruit. But it works all the same"

Tifa then notices Aquas wayfinder around your neck "why do you have 2?" She asks. You put yours away as you look back to her "Because my necklace is Aquas wayfinder. She's the one who made mine and our friends's. 10 years ago we all lived happily. But then master xehanort killed our master and we fought him at the graveyard. Ventus lost his heart and terra became possessed. I ended up chasing my old friends away but I was too late to save aqua after I learned where she went."

Tifa listens intently "when I arrived in radiant garden. I was too late. Xehanort was on the ground and I raced to the gateway to darkness but I failed to save aqua in time as she fell into the realm of darkness. I tried ti finish xehanort but I was knocked unconscious by something. When I woke up I was in yen Sid's tower."

As tifa goes to say something Barrett starts yelling in the next car. Cloud looks up from the table as you and tifa look back and get up. Cloud rushes forward ti the door as you two follow.

Barret was yelling at 3 people in suits. They looked nervous as he towered over them.

When you arrived in the car you stand back as tifa runs forward "barret! Calm down!" She says as he looks at her, cloud crosses his arms and you rub your neck.

Just then barret mumbles something and moves forward to the next car. Just then cloud shakes his head "he's going to blow this" tifa turned back to him "have some faith cloud"

You look out one of the windows as you see you have entered a tunnel. "Looks like we are almost there" you say as tifa turns to you. "Right." She then looks at cloud "how about we split up"

Cloud hums "what? Why. That's not part of the plan" Tifa nods "I know but, I think we should be able to cover more ground, or maybe hit them from 2 different places."

You look at cloud "I mean. She does have a point" cloud sighs as he rubs his forehead "why would we do that it's a waste of time" Tifa pouts as she crosses her arms "but think about it. You and barret could go through the way we planned and hit them from the front. While you two are making your way to the reactor, me and y/n come in through the side and help you from the sides. And we all regroup at the reactor and take it down"

Cloud looks at you "you agree with her?" You hold up your hands "I'm just taking whichever plan we agree on"

Cloud sighs again a she puts a hand on his hip "fine. Let's just get this over with." He walks past tifa and joins barret on the other car. Then tifa turns to you. "Looks like it's you and me" she says with a smile.

You nod "gonna kick some ass" you say as you crack your knuckles. But then you hear voices "the security team said they spotted some avalanche entering the train! Find them and arrest them we cannot let those terrorists harm anyone else"