Post Game Content-03

The semi Final Struggle match was about to begin. You were standing on the stage with your struggle bat ready.

Roxas was facing you as the two of you smiled, but focused.

The announcer then shouted to the crowd "alright everybody! The semi final match! Our crowd's favorite! Roxas! Against his good friend y/n!"

The crowd cheers and calls as the two of you got ready to fight

"The rules are the same! Collect the most orbs to win!" The announcer shouts. Then Roxas speaks "don't expect me to go easy on you!"

You smirk as you spin your struggle bat around stylishly.

Then the announcer shouts "STRUGGLE!!!"

You and Roxas rush each other as the first attack to be used is Duel stance.

Everything goes in slow motion as you and Roxas swing at each other. However within a heartbeat you duck down and slide behind Roxas with reversal. You then spin and swing as you smack him in the back as he staggers forward. Then you continue with a 3 hit combo, the finisher knocking him into the air.

You don't follow up with an Arial attack as you hold out your hand and collect the Orbs he dropped. After collecting them, you look up just in time to jump back as his struggle bat hits the ground. He had thrown it at you.

He lands and picks it up as you and Roxas circle around each other for a moment, before the camera circles around to Roxas as he smirks and holds up his left hand as Axel tossed another struggle bat to him.

Roxas caught it and then spun both of them around before entering his dual stance.

You chuckle "Two huh?" You quickly run at him as he does the same, and as you two go to clash, Duel stance once again triggers as you swing your struggle bat upwards and smack Roxas into the air as he was too slow to react.

He drops his struggle bats as you reach up for them, they circle around as they fall towards you.

Then catch on it your left hand before you jump up and catch the other in your mouth as you front flip and land.

Then you turn and face Roxas as he lands and recovers. As well as you collecting the orbs he dropped, you then enter 3 sword style. A style you picked up from your buddy Zoro.

Roxas looks at you as he gets ready. You then run at him as Roxas runs at you, he goes to throw a punch as you suddenly stop dead in your tracks as you start spinning your sword around in your hands.

He slides to a stop but it's too late. He is hit by your bats as you kick him into the air, then you jump and spin rapidly as you hit him multiple times before you spin again and dash past him.

You hold both struggle bats at your left hip like they are sheathed, and then you stylishly take the last one from your mouth, flourish it, and then sheath it too.

Suddenly Roxas yells as his health hits zero. You land with him as he drops the rest of his orbs.

However as you turn to collect them, the world freezes.

"Huh?" You mumble. The world is frozen solid. Like a vhs tape on pause. There's not even sound.

You tilt your head. "What is this? Shit is this nobody's!"