Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia

You stand in front a desk as you listen to Master Yen Sid.

"Y/n. I know why you have come. But before we move forward, i would like to congratulate your return to us. Indeed after your disappearance during the fight with xehanort, we were afraid you were gone forever"

You nod to him "Thank you master."

He closes his eyes as he holds out his hand. Then he opens them and speaks "it is a shame the others were not able to welcome you home. But they will have time when you return from your next Journey"

He then drops his arm as he continues. "You are worried about this Plainsgorger i assume"

You nod to him "Yes Master. Ever since i appeared id Midgar, ive been attacked and tood thst the Plainsgorger is upon us. And that i am either its enemy, or its host. I wish ti discover which i am. And if im the latter, then i must change this fate. As it sounds like it can end the world."

Yen Sid nods as he replies "Perhaps i can enlighten you on the Plainsgorger"

He then waves his hand and casts magic as a Book appears on his desk, it opens as pages flip rapidly, then stop as its open on a page.

"This unfortunately is all we know. For it has been some millennia since it last appeared. And since no records were properly Preserved, all we have is this paragraph"

You look down at the page and read it off.

A massive beast. Longer than life itself, and larger than the world of darkness. The Plainsgorger will feast upon the cery essence of life itself, and consume the universe when it awakens

You shake your head and look back up at Yen Sid "what does this mean? If i dont stop it before it wakes uo then the world is screwed?"

He nods "Yes." Then you cross your arms "and why cant i have people help me? Why am i the one whos been chosen?"

Yen Sid shakes his head "this i do not know. But hopefully your journey will provide these answers"

You sigh as you get annoyed. "If im going to leave everyone, and try to figure out whats going on. I need a place to start"

Yen Sid holds out his hand. "Listen to your heart Y/n. It will guide you to the place you believe will help you"

You nod to him "then i guess i will leave now." As you go to turn around, Yen Sid speaks again "Y/n. I believe it would be best for you to be properly prepared for your journey. As you will most likely be traveling to worlds nobody has visited before"

You then hold out your arms "whats wrong with my threads?" Yen Sid replies "its true they were provided when you left with sora to gather the warriors of light. (KH3) but now, they mist be quite damaged."

You then summon your keyblade as you look at it.

"A new weapon will also be required" you sigh again as you recall it and look at Yen Sid "so what? I go shopping?"

Yen Sid shakes his head "through that door to your right, the 3 good Fairies will provide you with your new equipment. Specially designed to aid in your new quest"

You turn to face the door on your right. Then you look back at him and nod. Before turning back and walking toward it.

///