The Reactor- Boss Encounter

As the 4 of you run down the hall towards the core. Cloud took the lead as he runs ahead. Barret behind you 3 as tifa is beside you.

As the alarms continue to blare aloud and cause a ruckus, cloud sees a large door ahead as he speeds up. As everyone follows you look right down a separate hall as you see a figure in a black coat watching.

You see them only for a moment but then you hear noises as heartless spawn behind you. You keep running though.

///

"We need them to split up. I doubt our men can reach him with their group still together."

Shinra looks at Heideggar and nods. Heideggar gives an order as he looks back to the cameras with Shinra. The men are activating it sir"

///

As cloud turns a corner you all slow down and stop as an announcement plays "air buster has been engaged! All units prepare to advance and assist! The public execution of Avalanche shall be carried out immediately"

You stand ready "that didn't sound good" you say as Tifa gets close to you "What's the plan? Any changes?" She asks cloud as he looks around. He takes a moment before more shinra guards start rushing towards the party from the front.

And behind you all, are more heartless as they spawn. "Yea. We cut our way through" cloud says simply. He draws his sword off his back as tifa puts her fists up. Barret slams his gun against the floor and shouts while you summon your keyblade. Just then, the left and right hallways fill up with shinra guards as they approach. "This seems a bit excessive! It's like the whole damn place is on us!" You shout.

Now introducing the third and final battle type. Unlike regular battles these battles are mostly hands off, however unlike cinematic battles there are not button prompts, but rather commands. During these battles you and your party fight against a wave of enemies while back to back. The command menu is constant and allows for free fighting. While you cannot move you are allowed to attack, defend and use reactions freely. These are more common than cinematic battles but will not appear as often as regular battles. You will utilize all 3 of these battle types throughout the story (basically, imagine the big group fight from the KH3 Remind dlc. Where everyone fights the clones in space)

Party Battle Begin!

The camera spins around the 4 if you as you all stand with each other. Cloud facing forward. Barret in the right. With you at the rear and tifa facing left.

The camera focuses on cloud first. He attacks a soldier with 4 hits. First a forward left slash. Then a straight right horizontal attack. Then an upward right vertical attack and finishing with a front flip jump attack a she slams his sword down. Then a green reaction appears as he raises his sword to deflect bullets before he swings his arm and casts fira.

The camera moves to focus on tifa as the attack prompt returns. She attacks a shinra soldier with two left jabs, a right uppercut as he stumbles. Then she performs a roundhouse kick as she knocks him away. Finally she triggers the green reaction as she ducks and steps left to evade an electric baton swing before she palm strikes the soldier as he flies back into his partner.

The camera moves to focus on you as you swing your keyblade and attack the heartless. You swing left then right, then you jump and spin as you slam your keyblade down before your use your finisher as you performs strike raid as you throw your keyblade into the crowd and kill multiple heartless in a straight line. Then it returns to you as you trigger the reaction command.