FFXV Finale- Tap

The plan was simple. Fort garrison was an old military base that the imperials took over. You were to infiltrate the fort and take it down from the inside. However, Prompto made a mistake and was spotted. So now the base was on high alert.

"Well, no need for silence anymore!" Ignis says as he summons his daggers "What's the next move?!" Gladio asks as Noctis summons his engine blade "Just do whatever!"

Prompto loads his handgun "Not very helpful Noct!"

As the imperials start to converge on your position, you summon your Keyblade And ran after an imperial trooper as you swung your keyblade twice. Once with a downward attack and then you flung your keyblade upward as he flew up into the air. Then you spun and smacked him as he flew backwards and slammed into a small group of them.

Just then you're shot in the back as you yell and stumble forward. You quickly turn and hood out your hand as you throw up a reflect wall as the bullets start to bounce off and go everywhere.

A small formation of soldiers are shooting at you as you spin your keyblade in your hand a few times and hold it up "THUNDER!"

As you cast a spell a massive thunder strike collided with the ground in the center of the formation. Immediately killing the formation as they fly in separate directions and are electrocuted

You then turn and use your evade skill as you slide on your back to dodge a swing from a large axe.

When you stand up you see an Imperial axeman as he tries to swing again.

A reaction command appears as you trigger it. You then quickly swing your arm out as you parry his swing. And when he loses balance your keyblade turns into a sword as you thrust it into his chest. He falls to his knees as you put your leg on his shoulder and rip your sword from his chest, to which he falls back.

Your keyblade reverts as you turn and see a group of snipers setting up on a walkway above you all.

One of them fires at you but you use a skill you learned when you visited Yharnam as you vanished and reappeared to the left. A special quickstep.

However as more start to fire, you throw up another reflect as you block the bullets. Not seeing a way around this as you can't move. The focus meter reaches level 1 as you initiate a limit command.

Quick fire

"Prompto!" You shout as he slides next to you and stands up. The limit gauge appears on the top right of your hud as it flashes yellow at full.

He nods as he draws a second handgun, both of them being Machine pistols.

You then change your keyblade into a pair of automatic guns too as you use magic to teleport you and Prompto into the walkway on either sid rod the sniper group.

You and him then walk forward as you open fire. Letting lose a garage of bullets. The two snipers at either end fire first before you and Prompto switch weapons. He switches to a lever action shotgun as you do the same. He fires his shot and knocks the snipers to the floor as you copy him.

Then both do you flip your shotguns to reload them and point them down as you execute the next two snipers.

Finally the two of you switch to big guns. 2 rocket launchers as the last sniper looks left and right at both of you. As the final limit command appears, you and Prompto both fire as the rockets fly and explode when they hit the sniper. Blowing it to bits.