Marvels Spider-Man

"I believe in you y/n, I know you will find your way home. Ven got back just a few days ago, he said he went looking for you. But he was unable to find you. So he came home"

You were talking with Aqua as leaned against the railing on Mary Janes balcony. Looking at the screen on your Gummi Phone you spoke.

"Im sorry it's taking me this long. I know after the fight with xehanort you all must have been worried. I promise soon I will get home."

Aqua smiles over the video "I don't doubt you. You told me once that My light guided you to me in the realm of darkness, so I believe I can do it again"

You sigh as you go to speak again, but Peter walks onto the Balcony dressed in his regular clothes

You look at him as you talk "Hey Pete" he sees the video as he chuckled and slung his arm over your shoulder "Don't worry Aqua, I'm sure if we see any Heartless this guy has it covered"

Aqua giggled as she nods "I k ow he does." Then she looked back to you "I have to go, but stay safe y/n, do he home soon. Everyone misses you"

Then your screen goes black as you hang your head and out your Gummi phone away.

Peter pats your back "You know I'm kinda jealous" you turn around and look at him as you reply "why?" He leans back against the railing as he talks.

"Because you've had a girlfriend for 12 years. I can't have one for a week" you shrug as you lean with him "what can I say. I just have one of those faces"

The two of you chuckle as you talk "You k ow it's been almost 2 years since I've last seen you. Right after you helped me put scorpion away."

You nod "I had places to go. After I left this place, I went to haddonfield. I fought this guy in a mask. And then I was called by my master Yen Sid. And he sent me on my next official journey"

As Peter scratches his head, Mary Jane opened the sliding glass door as she called for you

"Y/n! Pete! I think we are almost ready!"

She then steps back inside as you and Peter keep talking. "So what about your home world? You gonna be heading back?"

You shrug "maybe...I told aqua I would show her my world one day and I already have a friend waiting there. But I promised I would get both my friends home before I returned. But at the same time I wanna go back to departure. I mean that's basically where I was raised for the second half of my life"

Peter brushes his thumb over his nose as he nods "yea I understand."  He then stood up as he grabbed the door handle "anyway, I'll check with MJ before we get started"

He walks inside as you turn back around and gaze at the darkened city of New York.

But then you get a sudden headache "arhg" you grab your head "what the..."

You take a step back before you fall over and your vision fades

///

You stand in an all black void. Once again. But this time you look down and see you are once again on your station of awakening.

Your stained glass portrait shining in the darkness. As you look around "why am I here? The hell is going on?"

You look up as that same disembodied voice speaks again

The time is almost upon you... The plainsgorger grows ever stronger as he gets closer to the heart of all of Dissidia

You turn around "that doesn't tell me anything. What is this plainsgorger? What do you need me for?"