Dungeon Run

The character menu opens as it shows you standing in a little box. On either side of you are slots for gear.

And at the top is a weapon slot. And the bottom right is a soul crystal.

You are standing still with your arms at your side, your Miqote ears wiggle a little as your tail hangs behind you.

The cursor appears as it scrolls through your armor slots. Each item is a part of an armor set labeled "Master's Engravings" even if you were not officially a keyblade master, you were the most experienced out of everyone, aside from Master Eraqus of course.

And as the cursor selects the weapon slot, it selects your keyblade as you summon it and hood it in your hand. And in the bottom, the soul crystal is labeled "Master's Teachings, Soul of the Key Wielder"

The menu closes as the game begins.

You approach Poyapo as she stands on a table in the quicksand. You stand next to her as a cursor clicks on her as she turns to you, then a text box appears

"So, you're back for now. Maybe you can do a few tasks for people, see if you remember how to do things"

The Text box closes as Poyapo points behind you "Reese and Y'Jhimei are waiting for you outside! They had something they wanted to give you!"

Then the conversation ends as you turn around and run toward the door. When you get close it auto opens as you pass through then it closes. And just down the stairs stood two people. A Miqote and a Vierra.

You approach Y'Jhimei first as she puts her hands together and lifts up her left leg as she smiles "Y/n! Glad your here! I've got something for you!"

Then she stands normally as she holds her hand out. You hold your hand out as well as she gives you an item.

You look down at it as you tilt your head "what's this?"

Then she smiles "duh! Its a fishing rod!" You look back to her "why do i need this?" Then Reese replies "duh, for fishing" then you shrug "well thanks"

Then you look back to Y'jhimei "so, whats the plan fir today?" She pits her hands together as she speaks "Well, we wanted to run a little dungeon with you, see how well you remember things since its been a while"

You then rub your head "i havent forgotten how to fight" then Reese speaks up "Well no, but i mean, the jobs here are different. I mean nobody else here can wield a keyblade, and besides. A little refresher couldn't hurt"

You shrug "alright then. Whats the job?" Y'jhimei pats the grimoire on her hip as she talks "well i still only have the basic level healing spells, but I'm sure we can manage"

Then Reese speaks "As for me, well i dabble in a little bit of everything, but what im best at, is Dragoon. You need a spear, just ask me. I got ya covered"

You nod "and Poyapo is a gunbreaker, so shes really good at making everything attack her"

You chuckle "yea thats our Lala. Heh" just then you feel someone jump onto your back as you turn your head as Poyapo hangs onto you "Enough talk, let us test!"

///