Wayward DLC-6

The figure chuckled evily as he slowly approached the cloud of darkness that erupted from his blast.

But then he gasped as a shockwave rung out and send the darkness back.

He held up his arm to block as he slid backwards from the force.

He stared forward as his eyes opened wide.

Light was covering your body as your Keyblade armor glowed brightly.

You swung your arm out to your side as your Keyblade appeared.

Then, as your helmet covered your face, you lifted your Keyblade and held it over your shoulder as you stared at the figure.

He then growls "this is impossible! The darkness swallowed your heart!"

You merely shook your head. "No. You simply tainted it. But unlike you, my heart is strong."

He then backs up as he got angry. "Fine." He then raised his hand into the air "Shinryu! Devourer of worlds! The all powerful Eikon!"

Darkness began to shine down upon him as he looked back to you "this is the end!"

As he shouted, a massive pillar of darkness slammed down upon him as an ocean of shadow flew toward you.

But you yelled as you ran forward and leaped into the darkness. As the screen goes black.

When the light returns, you find yourself standing on your station of awakening. Your stained glass picture.

However, it looked different. It was cracked and dull. You were replaced with this dark version of you.

Instead of the pictures of your friends, they were all grey as their eyes were closed.

"Welcome to my domain! This is to be your world! Your plane of Existence! There is nothing left for you but Shinryu!"

Then as you turn around, The figure steps out of the shadow as he points your cracked Keyblade at you.

"This shall be the final battlefield! For 12 long years have you fought! And I admire your light! But if you truly wish to save those you hold dear! That you will fall here! Now! And allow Shinryu the soul he requests!"

You then shake your head as you enter your stance. "I've got a better idea, how about I kick your ass first. Then Pay This Shinryu a little visit."

The dark form of you simply laughs as he enters a stance resembling your own "If you wish to lose both body and soul, then so be it"

You and the figure stare at Each other as darkness swirls everywhere and forms a wall surrounding the station of awakening.

Then he runs at you as the camera blurs before the screen fades.

Niva Crysalia final boss- Mysterious Figure

You are in your combat stance as you stare at the figure. He copies you as a black box appears in the corner.

With the power of light, defeat your shadow!

The camera focuses on your helmet before it spins around behind you.

You then run forward as the classic KH command deck appears. A blue lock on appears on the figure as he runs at you.

He jumps forward with a Quick blitz, but you use reversal as you slide behind him.