Wayward DLC-02

Cutscene

You and Lightning are walking down the road at night. It is silent between you two as you walk.

You gaze up at the buildings and architecture as you note the strange and different styles from most others.

Then you look forward again as you look at lightning. But then you stop.

After a moment, she doesn't gear you. So she stops too. "Hmm?" she turns around and looks at you "y/n? What's wrong?"

You look up at the sky again as you listen. Then you look down as you turn around and gaze down the road behind you.

"Something us watching us"

She tultd her head as she walks toward you. "What do you mean? Heartless?"

You shake your head. "No. Something else."

Then you turn back around. But you squint and lean forward "hang on" Lightning looks to see where you are facing, and just in time, the two of you see a blonde haired man quickly round a corner.

Lightning gasped as she reaches forward "Snow!" she called.

You look at her as she breaks into a sprint after him. "Claire!" you shout as you reach for her, but you miss. She runs forward as you stay still for a moment, but then you feel that feeling agah. Of being watched.

You turn back around as you see a small child quickly turn when they notice you spotted them. They gasp as they turn and run behind a building. Down the alley.

"Hey! Kid!" you shout as you run toward their direction "it's not safe out!"

However you slow down and stop when you suddenly get a massive headache.

After a moment it goes away as you shake your head. You then stand up straight as you focus.

Cutscene end

"Gotta catch up to em" you mumble as you start running down the alley. You run past a few back doors before you reach the corner and quickly turn.

As you turn the camera zooms as the child grunts as they mantle over a wooden fence. "Hey! Little guy!"

You give chase as you such "god this looks wrong" as you reach the fence, you reach up and grab it with your left and and quickly jump as you vault over it easily.

Then you land as you look forward as the kid turns and hangs a left.

"Hey! Slow down!" you stand back up as you keep chasing him. You get halfway down the alley before you hear a scream. You gaso as you speed up

"Kid!" you reach the corner and almost slide with how quick you turn. You follow the path as you see a backpack on the ground. Which you assumed mist have belonged to the kid.

You slow down as you reach it and you crouch down as you examine it. Then you hear a loud can't to your right as you quickly stand and summon your keyblade "here we go!"

You quicjly dash forward before you start sprinting. You see a building that made a dead end. And a big metal door was connected to it.

You take a breath as you reach the door. Then you turn and slam your shoulder into the door as it blew open. Leaving a sizable dent in the door.