FFXV-Introductions

"This is so exciting!" Prompto says as the group of 4 get closer to the comet.

Smoke was still rising from the impact site, but it wasn't as much. As Noctis walked. the 3 others formed a protective formation around him. Ignis walked in front while gladiolus and Prompto walked behind him.

"Indeed, it's not often we get to see comets up close" Ignis says with his smooth accent (Adam croasdell, talented man)

As Ignis made a comment, Gladio rubbed his neck "I wonder what it could have, if anything"

Noctis shrugs "the stories say they have rare materials, others say they have care packages from aliens. There's so many stories we can't know which is true"

Prompto pulls his camera from his jacket "I gotta get a shot of this"

As the party of 4 reach the top of the small crater, Prompto gets everyone together "ok ok, real quick, crater shot!"

He gets everyone to stand together a she puts his arm on Noctis's shoulder, Ignis has his hand on his hip and Gladio is crossing his arms. All of them smile as Prompto holds the camera to face them before he snaps the picture.

"Nice!" He says. Then Noctis turns around and starts climbing down into the crater "Cmon, let's see what we got!"

As Noctis hops down into the shoulder height crater, he crouched as he starts waving his hand trying to move smoke away.

"Damn. Hard to see" the others follow as they start trying to help. And after a short time, the smoke eventually starts to fade as they all stand around. Gladio is crouched, Prompto is leaning with his hands on his knees. Ignis has one leg on a rock with his elbow on his knee, and Noctis is bent over as he tries to see.

"Alright, I see something" Gladio says. "It looks like..." he mumbles before he stops "Woa" he says.

Noctis leans up "that's weird" Ignis nods "Agreed"

Prompto shakes his head "what! No way!" As the smoke cleared, you were laying on your back as you were partially buried. Your left arm and both legs were covered in dirt and mud. While the rest of you was fine. Your armor was dirtied to hell and your visor was cracked.

"It's a dude" Noctis says as he leans forward to touch you. But Ignis grabs his arm "careful noct, it could be dangerous"

As He looked at Ignis, Gladio pulled Prompto away "hey, check this out" he leads Prompto a few feet away as the strange weapon jutting from the ground.

Your keyblade had returned to its original form and had been stuck in the ground with the handle sticking up. The keychain swaying slightly.

"Is that, a sword?" Prompto asks as glad shrugs "could be"

Noctis and Ignis look up from your body as they see Gladio and Prompto looking at your keyblade.

"Looks all weird" Noctis says as he walks forward. Ignis goes to join them, but he stops when he sees your head turn.

"Everyone!" He says as he waves them over "Whoever they are, they are alive!"

As the others rush over, Ignis crouched down as your head turns to face him as the right side of your visor broke and the glass fell down. Revealing your eye.

"What?" You ask. Your voice raspy. Ignis then fixes his glasses "Are you alright?" In response to his question you move your body as your arm rises from the loose dirt as well as your legs as you sit up and lean forward. Bringing your left leg up as you rest your elbow on your knee, your right leg stays flat as you sigh