Isla sorna

As the Vehicle drove forward. The man with the gun kept talking about something called a Tyrannosaurus. Apparently it was his entire reason for being on this island.

You had managed to piece together some information based off the two men talking and what you saw happening.

Apparently these creatures were called Dinosaurs and they were extinct. Or were originally. You weren't sure. Anyway, as the vehicle made it farther ahead in the group, everything seemed to be going smooth.

But, as usual in your adventures. Nothing lasts forever as something seemed amiss. A massive Monster fell from above as it landed on the ground.

However it surprised you. This one was white with black floral design all around its body. Then you realized "Shit"

The driver of the car screamed as well as the first man. He turned the wheel and hit the breaks as his car stomped and skidded to a halt. Now with the left side facing the creature. It resembled a dinosaur but was easily 3 times bigger than the ones earlier. It's face also had a weird crown. Like one of the Xenomorphs you fought with riply 3 years ago.

Most of the other cars stopped too when they saw it. Everyone was screaming and panicking as they tried to turn around and leave. But the Nobody roared as it sent out a burst of energy that shut down their vehicles.

"No! No!" The drive yelled "what the hell is that thing?!"

You reacted quickly as you grabbed the side of the car and jumped over it. Quickly running towards the nobody.

"KID! WHAT ARE YOU-" the hunter tries to scream at you, but you hood out your hand as you quickly summon your keyblade.

He went silent as he saw your weapon. And of course he and everyone else were now even more scared.

As you ran, you swung your other arm out as you cast reflect and created a massive glass barrier around you and the Nobody as it separated you and it from the vehicles and men. Keeping them safe while they watched.

However most of the vehicles managed to restart their vehicles as they turned around and drove off. Fleeing.

However as you ran, a massive group of black and white tendrils rose from the ground and attempted to stab you in the back.

You quickly spun and swatted them away before you stopped running and stood still. Turning back around to look up at the Nobody Dinosaur as it roared and looked down at you.

You stare up at it as you spin your keyblade a few times before you get ready.

"Alright. Since there's always some big bad when I get to a new world, I assume you're it. And since you seem to want to kill me, the feeling is mutual"

You then get ready as the Nobody Dinosaur spreads it's legs as it bends down and rises at you. Releasing a massive sound wave through the air. Then it stands up straight as you begin.

You sprint towards the Nobody as a blue lock on target appears on its face. When you get close enough it bends down to bite you as you slide to the left to dodge. Then you jump and attack with an arial combo as you do decent damage. But it quickly recovers from the damage as it quickly turns its head to bite you.

The reaction command appears but you fail to trigger it in time. Instead it swallows you whole as it chews a few times. You take moderate damage as it swings its head and spits you out as you yell and hit the ground. You recover with a roll as it rises at you again. You quickly syand back in your pose as you throw your hand up and use a potion. Healing 25% percent of your HP putting you back at Full.