Isla Sorna-Finale

A bright light turns on as you whine "ish!" You breath in as you squint. Your eyes adjusting to the light. And after a moment you look forward casually as you see 2 people standing in front of you.

"Who are-" the man in front, who was wearing a leather jacket with a badge hanging from his neck.

He slams his fist down on the table as he yells "What are you?! An alien?! Some kind of soy?! Are you a god damn Commie?!"

You tilt your head "what?" He leans over the table and gets in your face as you lean back. "you have powers that no regular person could possess! Let alone it's borderline magic! And everyone knows magic is bullshit! So how! How do you have these powers! What do you plan on doing with them?! YOU GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE COMMIE?!"

you lean your head back as you are more confused "What?" His partner grabs his shoulder "easy Kyle easy. Let me speak with him"

The badged man sighs as he backs away and stands next to the wall, while his partner who was dressed in a snazzy suit and hat sat down in the chair across from you.

He spoke calmly "sorry about my partner kid, he's a bit much at times" you then relax and sit straight again. Then he speaks "My name is Agent Harper. That there is Agent Evans."

He then rests one arm on the table as he holds up his other "can I get you anything? Maybe a water? A soda? Hell you want a beer?"

You look around "uh... sure?" Agent Harper nods with a smile "evans grab the kid a cold one eh"

As you watch Evans leave Harper speaks again "listen Kid, none of us want to be here, it's obvious. What my friend was trying to ask was, exactly who or rather what are you? We've seen the abilities you have and the way you dispatched the creatures while nobody else could. We even have reports saying you saved Dr. Malcom and his crew from danger. Very honorable"

You nod "uh. Yea, thanks" he then nods "Look, we just have a few questions. That's all. Just answer them for us and we can get you outta here. Simple and easy, everyone goes home, and nobody gets hurt"

Just then Evans returns as he slides a beer across the table as you reach and grab it. "Gwinnett Stout" you mumble as you read the label. You then look back to Harper "ok. Mr. Harper, what exactly do you want to know?"

He leans back and relaxes "simple. Let's just start with the formalities. You know me, and Agent Evans. But what's your name?"

You answer "y/n. Y/n Wesker" He smiles "Nice to meet you Y/n"

He then pulls out a note pad and clicks a pen "So, where are you from, and try to be specific" you keep a close eye on Evans as he seems to give you a constant death stare "well, im from another world, or planet I guess you guys would say. Called Elicio"

He writes this down on his paper as he hums "Elicio. And where exactly would that be?" You shake your head "I don't remember. I left it so long ago I would know how to get back"

He nods "no Problem." He then looks back up at you "so, why were you here in the first place?" You rub your neck "well, in all honesty this was an accident. I had just finished, uh. Fighting an old friend of mine. And when he died his spirit created a doorway for me. I opened it and arrived here."

He writes this down. "Doorway? As in a literal door? Or some kind of Metaphor?" You answer "an Actual door. One of Magic. It looks like the doors for some fancy Mansion. And when you pull them open it transports you in a world, usually at Random"