Unlikley Savior

The Vehicle moves across the field very quickly. "Get is back to the camp as fast as you can! We must make sure the others do not leave! I will not allow these creatures to jeopardize our mission!"

You learned this guys name was Roland. He was a Big Game hunter and he wanted to capture something called a Tyrannosaurus Rex. It sounded big. He explained it looked like the Nobody you fought before.

"Young man!" He says as you lean forward "I trust you shall defend us from any of the monsters that may give chase during our return?!"

You nod "don't worry! I got you covered!" He nods "that's a good lad!" You then hear a roar as you turn around and watch as another Nobody dinosaur was stomping after you as it cleared the tree line.

Along with a few flying nobodies.

"Speak of the devil! Get to work! I'll direct us back!" Roland says as the driver of the vehicle floored it. Speeding the car up as he went full speed.

You stand up in the bed of the vehicle as you hood out your hand and summon your keyblade. You then point it forward as you cast reflect and form a massive wall of light in front of you as the nobody t-red slams into it head first and shatters it. But due to the impact it fell into the ground and laid there.

The few flying nobodies got low to the ground as they attempted to attack you. But you threw your keyblade as it went around like a boomerang and sliced them in a circle motion before it returned to you.

You caught your keyblade before Roland pointed right "Here! Turn here!" You see the Nobody-Rex get back up as it roared and you growl "Roland!" You shout as he turns around "yes?" You look back at him "where is this camp? Are we close?" He nods "just 5 minutes out!"

You turn back around as they enter the trees "I'm going to lead these big guys away! Don't wait for me I'll catch up!"

Before he can retaliate. You clench your left fist as you engage your armor as it flashes and forms around you. Roland gasps "incredible!"

You then throw your keyblade forward a sit starts to transform. You then leap forward off the vehicle as you get high into the air and spin. Then your keyblade transformed into a jet pack as it connected to your back.

You engaged the thrust as you spin a few times and quickly fly past the Nobody-Rex. It rises as it turns around and starts to chase after you.

You rise up over the trees as you stare down at the Dinosuar as it rises again as multiple winged nobodies spawn from it and fly up after you.

You hum. "Alright. Let's do this"

You then fly back and get close to the ground as you start to lead the Nobody away "try and keep up!"

We will now go through the Keyblade Glider Tutorial.

During this book you will encounter multiple points and segments where you will be piloting your personal keyblade Glider. Since it takes the form of a thruster pack unlike the vehicular forms of your Allie's, hitting an obstacle can be deadly with enough force. That being said there are 3 major controls when Piloting a glider.

Steaming left, Right, up and Down. Moving around constantly can make sure you are less likely to hit anything.

The next control is Attacking. When piloting your glider you can Use Aquas keyblade to defend yourself. When an enemy gets within range you can trigger your attack command. Dealing enough damage will get them to go away. Triggering the block command will cause you to use your reflect spell. Defending you from melee and ranged attacks.