Chapter one

(Hey guys, this Story is based on ancient times, not too ancient though, but it's romantic, sorrowful, and funny trust me you'll love it. I love you guys. Please vote xoxoxo
Please vote 🙏🙏🙏you won't regret it.

Meet Irene:
A young beautiful 24-year-old just wants to make her father happy, since her mother died and her brother left, it's just been her, her father, and her faith. She's exceptionally beautiful and caring.

Meet Hadrian (pronounced hay-dree-uhn)😌
He's a prince, he's a knight, he's the heir to the throne, he's stone-hearted, he's Cold, he is fearless, he is brave and he is every woman's dream man. Hadrian is a man of few words and a natural-born killer 🔪he is angelically (if that's a word)😌 handsome but has a dark, deep secret.

What becomes of Irene when she gets fed up with his behavior but can't resist him? Even in the presence of his betrothed.

Please share comments if I made or got anything wrong 🙏and follow them too.

Free to share opinions on actions in the Story.

Story cover made by laylagriffin_

Quinofsmiles❣️❣️❣️❣️

Irene's POV

"Irene" my father calls out from the front room but I ignored him and roll my eyes already knowing why he calls for me. "Irene, come on you do not want to be late!" he yells.

"Coming father!"I simply say coming out from the little curtain used to shield the backroom in my small home. 

"You need to leave now before the entrance to the palace gates are packed"I had been looking for a job in Deira for over five years just trying to support my father's blacksmith's business, I gas emissions tried to go around the 7 kingdoms but nothing not like I actually moved around the whole kingdoms. Until now, it would seem like the gods had finally smiled at me. Orla, my late mother's best friend, and my very good friend got me a job in the Royal palace since she works there.

"I will father trust me"I assure him as he rolls his eyes and I let my long vulcanite black hair plunge down my shoulders to my waist.

I walk past him, kissing him on his cheek as I grab my scarf from the table, and strode to the kitchen on the other side of the room "I've prepared something for you Father, make sure you eat before leaving, promise me" he rolls his eyes as he walks towards me, rubbing my shoulders.

"Why do you take care of me so much" did he just ask that, I giggle.

"Because I don't know what else to do silly" I chuckled as he gave me a bright smile and a kiss on my forehead.

"Your mother will be so proud of you and your brother will......."I cut him off with my head shaking.

"No don't talk about him, "I say, I really had not seen my brother in five years and I don't want to, at least not at that moment. My head was already throbbing with the excitement of my first day in the Palace and the thought of my missing brother who probably was dead could engulf me and spoil the moment. Though the infatuation of my only sibling believed to be dead ate me up inside like worms.

My father simply smiled as he pulls me into a warm hug and I hug him tighter, this was my home, my safe place, the only place I felt loved, the only place I was truly happy, with my father. "I love you flower".