Chapter five

Hadrian POV
"I am not doing anything, Eleanor!"I say for the hundredth time as Eleanor strode behind me into my room. I did not get why she would want me to belittle myself to apologize to a servant. Surely not.

"You had no right to hit her like that, it was just a mistake!" she yells slamming the door to my chambers hard. Her rebound face held the familiar look of here we go again.

"Enough!"I snapped as her eyes darted towards me, I never yell at Eleanor, she's like my younger sister but at that moment, I was getting fed up. We both let out a heavy sigh as I sat on my bed and she joins me rubbing her temples multiple times.

She receded for a moment then proceeded to talk "I don't want to do this with you Hadrian but......but the thing is there are sometimes you just have to respect other people for who they are, servant or not." she simply said.

I scoff "a slave, you expect me to respect a slave" it was ridiculous.

"Stop it, Hadrian, she's human too, the sooner all these ends, the better, and...." she is interrupted by knocks on my door. I turn my head to look at the door.

"Come in"I instruct as the door flings open and my most noble knight walks in. I stood up immediately and walked up to him so we were just meters away

"Louise, what's wrong." I raised a brow on seeing concern linger his face

"Sire, we've just caught an intruder trying to sneak in the palace vaults" he bows. An intruder in the palace. I smile and think what kind of fool sneaks into the palace of Diera. I was about to have fun.

I chuckle "does my father know about this?"

"No sire, I thought it'd be wise if I told you first" he gave a slight bow.

"You did well"I grab my dagger and slide it down my belt buckle"I'll be back Eleanor" I walked over to Eleanor and rub her shoulders then proceeded to leave the room. Louise following behind me.

"Do you have any idea who the intruder is or who sent him?"I ask.

"No sire, just know that he was here to steal the scrolls mapping the entire city" he replies and I nod. The scrolls to the city revealed every entrance, every back door, every hidden walls and every way to infiltrate and start a war. In the wrong hands, it was danger.

We arrive at the cell where the intruder was held, I passed a few guards and they all gave a slight bow. I gestured for two other men with Loiuse to follow me. I strode in, on seeing him, he looked so pale from the beating I assume my guards gave him. I drag a stool just to be sitting face to face with him. I tilt my head a little to the left as he coughs and I smile.

"You must already know me"I whisper giving him a smirk.

"You undeserving prince of Deira, everyone in this city knows that you're not fit to ever become king." His first choice of words for a man who is likely to die sooner or later, baffled me. I chuckled sightly as my fist meets his jaw and he spits blood. I stand from my stool and wrap my palm into a metal strap.

"Sisé op" I order my guards with the language I used to speak with my guards when I don't want certain ears to eavesdrop, especially in times of war.

They obey and untie him but he still lays on the floor coughing.

"What's your name?"I tilt my head to face him.

"Go to hell" he spits.

I chuckle and clean the spit off my face" you know we can do this the hard way or the easy way, I'd prefer the hard way....."I trailed off and squat just to reach his level "......so now who sent you?" I frown.

"I'm not telling you anything, so go to hell" he snapped as I laugh. He was really taking a risk.

"I'm trying to help you here, tell me who sent you and you get to walk away freely....."I trail"....I can do things to you that you can't imagine, just give me a name".

He's still proving stubborn, I wave at my guards as they pick him up and strip him naked completely. They search for things that might help in the clothes and finally Louise hands me a dagger and a locket from his pocket.

"Wow, this forgery can only be seen in the royal house of Cedric, where did you get this?" I look at him puzzled as I open the locket. It was a piece of paper, a little piece. I open the paper and read the message out loud.

"I will always, always cherish you, my boy

Love, your mother
Queen Lora".

Lora was Cedric's wife but she's dead now due to an ailment she had. I frown my face in disgust, this cannot be the prince, the son of Cedric.

"You are his son?" I grimaced.

He coughs slightly but doesn't seem intimidated. I was about to make it interesting. I take off my jacket and grab him by his neck and unload multiple punches on his body, I do this couple of times but he still proved stubborn. He was making me angry. All I wanted to do was torture him now.

I let go of him and crack my neck to stretch it out.

"Sit him up"I commanded my guards as they obey. I take my stool back and sit face to face with him, I cripple my hands on his hot skin as I take hold of his balls and bring out my dagger, without giving warning, about to cut off his manhood as he squeals.

"Please please, no no, don't do that...I ...I .... I'll tell you why he sent me." I paid no attention to his appeal as I stretched my hands forward and he begins to cry.

"I'll tell you, just please....." he cried"....he wants everything your father owns, there's a team in the North woods camping and waiting for me to return with the scrolls, with.... without the scrolls, we won't be able to control the lower town, not to talk more of the city" he confessed.

"Is that all?" I ask simply.

"Yes yes, please" he cried harder, guess he felt the shivers that passed his body as the tip of my dagger touches him.

"Was that so hard?"I smiled and dropped the knife on the floor. I instruct my men to go look for the team and they leave immediately leaving me and the prestigious prince alone.

"You son of a ...." he grabs the knife on the floor as he tries to stab me but I caught his arm and yank it forward to give him a knee kick on his jaw. I pin him down and end it with a knife in his throat.

"I'll tell your father we met"I whisper to him and drag the dagger out of his throat rubbing his blood on his naked body. " The prince is dead" I chuckle.

I walk out of the cells feeling satisfied.

Hey❣️

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that this is short, I have been studying for my exams

Please understand me 🙏🙏🙏

The strange language used in this part was just created in my head, everything else ❣️❣️

Please still stay with me, I'll keep you guys updated always. I love you ❣️❣️

Vote, follow 🥺🥺🥺, comment 🙏

~craving cheese balls 🤍