Chapter 27

27✨.

Hadrian's POV
"Stay close we are getting there" I announce. Liam and Leo followed quietly as we approached the underground entrance to the Cedric walls.

"Are you sure she's not dead?" Leo says and the anger in my body increased as I shoved him to the wall.

"Woah!, I was just joking I know she's fine okay?" He assures me and i let go calmly.

"I'm sorry" I apologize.

"It's okay,let's continue" he says and I continue to lead the way.

It was silent for a while then immediately I heard mumbls behind me,I turn quickly and Liam and Leo where gone.

"Liam?Leo?" I call out to them"Damn you Cedric"i knew this was his plan ,I took off and went as fast I could through the tunnels and then into the walls. There's only one place he could hold them, always his throne room.

I move stealthily through the dark halls of his palace covering myself in shadows. I arrive at the door of the throne room and surprisingly it was open, he was waiting for me. I show my face and I see not only Irene but Liam, Leo, Eleanor and Fred on their knees gagged. 

"It took you long enough" Cedric started as he was seated on his throne crossing his legs.

"This is between me and you Cedric, let them go" I began.

He smirks"The fun is just starting , why would I do that?"

"That was the deal" I tell him.

"No that was the deal with her brother. New plan now. You do what I say or I start killing your friends. Wanna know who's first?" He raises an eyebrow and drags Irene up forcefully putting a knife around her neck. Are shivered bitterly as tears escaped her eyes. I felt like strangling Cedric on the spot.

"What do you want?" I ask.

Eleanor hurriedly took of her gag still in tied hands as she yelled"don't do what he says!". She got hit by a guard.

"Hey!!" Fred yelled still gagged.

"Don't waste my time, take off your sword and throw it down the hall" he began. I paused for a while then he kicked Irene and put her on her knees"Now!".

"Okay okay!" I yell and do as he said.

"Good now get on your knees and put your hands behind your head" he ordered and I obeyed reluctantly.

He smiled and let go of Irene as he came closer to me , he pulled me up and wrapped his hand on my neck strangling me.

"You think this would be that easy, first you would watch your friends die" he says and his guards took one of them each and started strangling them.

"I want you to beg me Hadrian" he whispered in my ear as I tried to get out of his grip.

"Beg me!" He yelled.

"Please" I responded on seeing Irene fading away.

"Louder!"

"I beg you please!" I yelled as he smiled. I know he wouldn't let them go.

"Gothru wouldn't want you to do this" I smiled.

"You don't say my son's name!" He yelled as I grabbed a knife from my belt buckle and stabbed him on the leg. I picked up the knife again "Eleanor catch?" I threw it to her as she manoeuvred and sliced the guard throat.

The other guards let go of the others as I Eleanor picked up swords to finish this. We killed all the six guards in the room and ran to release the others. I went to Irene first , Eleanor to Fred.