onee🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Ebony POV

Today is my birthday and my family members are coming over. I haven't seen most of them since I was six. I heard that my famous step aunt Janet is coming over, i was closer to her than anyone... but we lost contact when she went on her big tour but when she got back, my mom stopped her from talking to me completely two years ago. So now I don't know if she's the same or if we would even be close like we used to.

I made my way down to the party where I seen a lot of my cousins, that was downstairs. I have on a black tight dress that's a little short and some black heels. I wasn't allowed to wear pants because of my parents religion and I'm sure my mom was a little mad on how my dress fit me, but whatever. Today is my big day.

Tiffany: "the birthday girl has finally joined the party"

My mom said with the fakest smile ever. I gave her a fake one back as I walked over to sit with my grandma Katherine that was sitting on the couch.

Katherine: "you just keep getting more beautiful and beautiful every year"

I gave my grandma the biggest smile and she pulls me into a tight hug. Me and my grandma got close when Janet went on tour. She knows me more than anyone... except Janet but now probably yes.

Ebony: "thank you grandma"

She pecks my cheek then gives me a card that I know have money in it.

Katherine: " go put this up before your parents see"

She smiles and I take the card then go up to my room to put it up.

I make my was back downstairs where I see my uncle Michael sitting next to grandma , they were talking. I walk more downstairs and I see aunt Janet and she looks over at me with a very intense look on her face.