thirty three🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Ebony POV:
(next night)

I was home alone as Janet was at the studio. It was around 9 pm so was sitting up in bed drinking wine and scrolling on Twitter. Yes, I've been drinking a lot. But it eases my stress. Then I see a post related to Janet. I clicked on it and it was Janet's new music video. In the video she was giving some guy a lap dance and he was feeling up on her ass and everything. At the end she leans into the guy but before I could see if they kiss I scroll pass it. Shortly Janet walks in the room.

Janet: "today was so long"

Janet says as she comes over and hugs me. I hug her back of course but didn't say anything. Janet noticed a tension in the air I'm guessing cause then she looks at me closely.

Janet: "when I get out the shower I want you to tell me all about your day... ok"

I didn't say anything to that either and she just walk into the bathroom and before she closes the door, she looks over at me again once more before closing the door. I poured me another glass of wine and started scrolling more on Twitter. All seen was tweets about Janet's new music video which causes me to get a little jealous cause all they was talking about is how they shipped her and the guy in the video together. I turned off my phone. I gulped all the wine that was in the glass and started to pour more. I looked over at the bathroom, seeing Janet with a worried look on her face.

Janet: "is everything okay?"

Ebony: "...no"

I knew I was a little drunk cause how I was talking. Janet rushes over to me in nothing but a towel wrapped around her.

Janet: "what is it?"

Ebony: "are you cheating on me?"

Janet froze and looked down at me.

Janet: "what?"

Ebony: "are you cheating on me?"

Janet: "where is this coming from?"

I tugged at Janet's towel as I sighed.

Ebony: "the boy from your music video Janet"

Janet smacked my hand which causes my hand to fall from her towel.

Janet: "Ebony I think you had enough"

She went to grab my glass and I moved it just in time.

Janet: "stop playing"

She kept trying to get it and her towel drops, exposing her body. We both freezes. She picks up her towel and wraps it around herself again then walks over to grab something to sleep in, without saying anything.