three🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Ebony POV

I was in my bathroom washing my face after I had a small breakdown. I hear my phone dings in my room, on the bed. I open the bathroom door, walking back in my room. I grab my phone and look at the message.

Dad: get your ass down here now!

I sighs frustratedly as I look at myself once more in my mirror before I open my room door to make my way downstairs again. My dad gives me an look that I was familiar with so I kept my distance. Everyone else was outside at the pool. I've notice Michael  sitting in the same spot from earlier.

Michael: "where you go kiddo?"

Ebony: "I went up to my room"

Michael: "is everything okay?"

Ebony: "yes"

I lied.

Janet: "Michael can you go fix me some wine so I don't have to go around him"

Janet walks over to us. She was towering over me. I hear the back door close, I'm guessing my father went out also.

Michael: "mhm"

Michael hops up and me and Janet are alone finally. I look into her dark brown eyes. I wanted to speak first but she gave me the same intense look before sitting.

She sits next to me where Michael was. She's looking towards the kitchen and I looking down, playing with my nails nervously.

Janet: "you look beautiful Ebony"

I turn my head to her to find her now side eyeing me. She was acting so weird. I'm used to the Janet that's goofy and all over me and that always has an smile on her face. Not this Janet... that just gives me mean looks.